chapter 1

Jungkook's pov

"BUNNY WAKE UP"

*I was sleeping peacefully in my room when my mum shouted from the living room so that I can wake up and get ready for my school*

Jungkook :- YEAH MOM I'M UP.....*I shouted back to inform her ( mom ) that I'm not sleeping anymore otherwise mum will tell hyungie and hyungie will punish me* ( me :- i know you guy's are wondering which type of punishment jg ( jeongguk ) will give him. So listen here I'm not going to tell you all now you guy's will know in the story so bye bye for now )

*After half an hour i complete my morning routine and go to living room where mum is serving Breakfast to dada*

jungkook ( kook ) :- Good morning mumma and dada.....*said while hugging them*
Mr and Mrs Jeon :- good morning bun...
Kook :- mum plzz give me my breaky fast I'm already late...*pout*
Mrs Jeon :- yeah yeah...*rolling eyes on her son's words*
Mr.jeon :- well baby when your vacation is...???
Kook :- why dad...*confuse*
Mr.jeon :- nothing just thinking to go on a tour with my family....
Kook :- oh ok, after one month my vacations are starting....
Mrs.jeon :- okay okay now you both soon and father duo stop talking and start eating and kook now you aren't going to be late for your classes....*raised eyebrow*
Kook :- hehe mum you know dad is like this only he always make me trapped in his talk hehe....*trying to make a excuse+nervous smile*
Mr.jeon :- what I did this time baby ( kook ) i just asked you a simple question then why you always made me villain in your mom's eye's....*said while sulking*
Kook :- sorry dadaaaa....*puppy eye's+pout*
Mr.jeon :- yeah yeah whatever....*roll eyes on his son's drama*
Mrs Jeon:- now will you both please shut up and eat or not....*angry*
Kook, mr.jeon :- eating eating....*start eating*

*After finishing their breakfast*

Kook :- mumma I'm going....
Mrs.jeon :- okay bye baby....*kissing kook's forehead*
Mr.jeon :- am i invisible.....*said dramatically while putting his hands on his heart*
Kook :- no no my drama king you're not at all invisible....*said while hugging mr.jeon*

*After hugging both of them jungkook went to his 🏫

_____________other side______________

*Some sounds of skin slapping, swearing, moans was coming from a VIP room of a strip club and one man was pounding on a girl who was shamelessly moaning..... yeah that man was non other than JEON JEONGGUK who was releasing his frustration*

Girl :- yeah da-daddy j- just like this....
Jg :- fucking SHUT UP you slut....

*After some more deep thrust they both cum and the girl was very tired to even move so in only that position she started to close her eyes but before that-----*

Jg :- get out....*cold and Stern voice*
Girl :- wh-what.....
Jg :- didn't you hear i sad GET OUT....*angrily*

*Seeing the seriousness and anger on the mafia's face the girl immediately wear her clothes and run out of the room*

*Jg was in the same room sitting on the bed and smoking suddenly someone enter in the room*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ Introduction of Jeon couple ]

Jeon joong-kiEx-ceo of Jeon corporation54 year's oldLove his both son and wife dearly

Jeon joong-ki
Ex-ceo of Jeon corporation
54 year's old
Love his both son and wife dearly

Jeon joong-kiEx-ceo of Jeon corporation54 year's oldLove his both son and wife dearly

Jeon hye-kyo
House wife
58 year's old
Love his husband and sons dearly

______________________________________