chapter 2

??? :- jg why you kill that collage boy...???
Jg :- ohh Suga hyung you are saying like you don't know why i kill him...*said while throwing the ciggerate into dustbin*
Yoongi (Suga, yg) :- Fuck jg are you idiot why the fuck you are doing this all, you know that they're innocent then whyyy....*said in frustration*
Jg :- really hyung you think that they are innocent...*clench his jaw+ fist his hand* they try to mess with my bun then how can I leave them alive....
Yg :- look gguk if you really love him then just claim him as yours, make him yours and stop killing innocent people's...
Jg :- but how hyung HOW....you know naa how much sensitive kook is he even get scared by my look, then how i make him mine....*angry+frustrated*

( Me :- i know now you all will think that why jk is afraid from his brother so much then listen, it's just jg is so much strict towards jk as you all how much naive kook is, so jg just want to protect him from every danger )

Yg :- i know bro i know this all but how much you will wait for right time, just go tell everything which is in your heart for kook to your parents.... I know they'll understand your situation after all they both also did the same...*trying to console him*
Jg :- you are right hyung but i just need some for this all once my mind will be clear i really will talk to mom and dad...*said with little smile*
Yg :- don't worry gguk, I'm with you in your every decision....

______________________________________

*Other side at kook's school 🏫*

Kook :- yugy (yugyeom) what we gonna eat...*pouty baby, you know*
Yugyeom :- what you wan----....*his words get stuck when they saw a crowd in a garden area*
Kook :- *confuse* what's going on there...???
Yugyeom:- don't know let's see....

*Saying that yugeom and kook go towards the crowd where some students and teachers were present*

Yugyeom :- hey Lia (random name) what's going on, why everyone is here...???
Lia :- you both don't know *yugyeom and kook shake their head as no* actually someone kill John very badly.....*saying this she left from there*
Yugyeom & kook :- John....*both said in unison and look at each other's face with wide eyes*
Yugyeom:- k--kook John was th--the one who tried to ha---harrassed yo--you yesterday right...???
Jk :- *nod his head as yes while tears are making their way from his eyes* i-i---ii d----....*can't form a single word and started crying hard (as you all know how sensitive he is)*
Yugeom:- *hug jk tightly and trying to comfort him* shhh bunny don't cry look it's nothing okay so don't cry...
Jk :- *hug him back while shaking badly* yug--yugy wh--whey *hiccup* t--thish all ish *hiccup* happening mwew ish scrade *hiccup* pl--plewse s--stop *hiccup* this...*voice get muffled bcoz of crying and hiccup*
( Me :- what do you think guy's who killed John and why jk is scared...???
Okay so I don't wanna make you all confuse so let's stop here and in the story you will know who kill John and why kook is this much scared, fo now back to the story bye )
Yugyeom:- shhh bun it's not happening because of you okay so don't cry my baby bunny hmmm, please bun stop crying if you will not stop then i will also start crying...

*After some time jk finally stop crying*

Yugyeom:- *making him drink some water* feeling better now....
Jk :- *nod as yess* yess...

*They're now sitting on a bench in garden and John's body is already taken away by police*

Yugeom :- okay then let's go back to our house and we already miss our classes so let's just go back and take rest...
Jk :- sorry yugy bcoz of you also had to skip your class very sorry....
Yugyeom:- no no jk don't say sorry and I'm very happy bcoz of you i can skip my class...*with a teasing smile*
Jk :- *punch his face* you are so bad...*Pout*
Yugyeom:- *roll his eyes* yeah yeah, now let's go.....

To be continue~~~
736 words

______________________________________

Name :- Min yoongiAge :- 30In a relationship with ?????Work with jeongguk Best friends of jg

Name :- Min yoongi
Age :- 30
In a relationship with ?????
Work with jeongguk
Best friends of jg

Name :- Min yoongiAge :- 30In a relationship with ?????Work with jeongguk Best friends of jg

Name :- Kim yugyeom
Age :- 20
Parents :- mr. And Mrs Kim
Study with jk in a same 🏫
Love jungkook very dearly