chapter 3

Yugyeom :- okay then let's go back to our house as we already miss our classes so let's just go back and take some rest....

Jk :- sorry yugy coz of me you also had to skip your class very sorry....

Yugyeom :- no no kook don't say sorry and I'm very happy as coz of you i can skip my classes....*said with a teasing smile*

Jk :- *punch his face* you are so bad *pout*
Yugyeom:- *roll his eyes* yeah yeah, let's go...

______________________________________

Time skip ( Jeon mansion)

Yugyeom:- ok kook i'mma going hmm so take care of yourself and don't you dare to think about that incident okay byee...

Jk :- yess yugy I will not think about that incident okay so now go shoo shoo...

Yugyeom:- *roll his eyes* yeah yeah idiot, going byee...

*After bidding bye with yugyeom kook come inside the mansion*

Jk :- * shout* mumma I'm home...

*after reaching the living room kook shout for his mother who was in the kitchen but after hearing his son's voice she come outside*

Mrs. Jeon :- *worried* Kook, why are you shouting and why are you so early today???

Jk :- mumma actually---------- *with that he started telling that what had happened in school and in between the conversation kook started crying which make mrs.jeon more worried as it's not a new thing for kook*

Mrs.jeon :- *hugging kook* hush-hush baby bun stop crying bub, you know na mumma don't like seeing her baby crying hmm please stop crying for mumma....

Kook :- *hugging back* b-but mum wh-why *sob* t-this always ha-happen' *hiccups*with m-*sob* m-me......

Mrs.jeon :- bun please stop crying naa otherwise mumma will also cry.... hmmm say now you want to make mumma cry hmmm say say.....*said in a teasing way to make him stop from crying but that naive Bunny take it seriously and wipe his tears cutely while saying.....

Kook :- *pout* no no mumma don't cry please look koo bun is not crying too.....

Mrs.jeon :- *pinching kook's cheeks* aigoooo my baby....

Kook :- *whining* mumma pwease lweabe me....

Mrs.jeon :- okay ok now go to your room and freshen up then come downstairs for snacks okay....

Kook :- *nodding cutely* otay...

*Saying that kook went upstairs giving his mother a mini heart attack by his cuteness*

Mrs.jeon :- aishhhh this bunny boy.

______________________________________

*All Jeon's is sitting at dining table eating their meal including jeongguk too but the atmosphere is kinda tensed then suddenly mr.jeon Clear his throat gaining everyone's attention toward him*

Mr.jeon :- *clear his throat* hmmm so JUNGKOOK may I know what had happened in your school today.

*He asked to jk in a stern voice and jk look at mrs.jeon shockingly who tried to avoid jk's gaze as jk don't wanna tell about his school incidents to his father and brother, (why you will know) while jeongguk was enjoying the drama with a smirk on his handsome face as he ( jg ) know that now his plan will be successful*

Jk :- da-dada i-it's no-------

Mr.jeon :- DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE TO ME THIS TIME JEON JUNGKOOK.

*Before he (jk) can complete his sentence his ( jk ) father interrupted with a loud shout which made him ( jk ) flinch badly while his ( jk ) eyes started dropping big fat tears as he ( jk ) can't bare a little disappointment in his ( jk )father's eyes for him and even he knows that this time there is no chance he can escape from this all*

Mrs.jeon :- honey ( mr.jeon ) please calm down then talk.

Mr.jeon :- *blankly* how can I calm down huh, do you even know how much hurt I feel when I come to know how my little baby is hiding such a thing from his dada now you say how can I calm down???

*Now you guy's must be thinking why mr.jeon is saying that he come to know about jk's school's incidents NOW right??? Well yeah this is the only truth actually the thing is that whenever any incident happens in his (jk ) school he tell his ( jk ) mother everything but never let her ( mrs.jeon ) say anything to mr.jeon and jeongguk, now let's find out why???*

Jg :- mom it's not a situation to stay calm hmm and I'm totally agree with dad as i don't think that dad is saying anything wrong and dad please tell your decision....

*Jg said making mr.jeon nod his head as yes while jk was praying that what he's thinking may not be true*

Mr.jeon :- jungkook I think......................

______________________________________

what do you guy's think what will happen next 🤔????

Well sorry for late update, will try to update often....!!!!

Btw next chapter will be so fun 😊.

                                                Words:- 786.
                                   Date :- 10/ 04/ 2023.

For now
                 khuda Hafiz ( خدا حافظ )