chapter 4

Previous :-

Mr.jeon :- jungkook I think.....

Present:-

Mr.jeon :- jungkook I think you should stop going to college,..... I can arrange online classes for you......

*Said Mr.jeon blankly*

Kook :- WHAT....n-no dada ple-please don't d-do this.... I-i don't wa-wanna be lo-locked in this ma-mansion again please dada ple-please....*beg in a broken tone while shivering badly*

*Mrs.jeon held kook's shoulder to support him from falling*

Mrs.jeon :- honey we can think about this later too.....

Mr.jeon :- there is nothing to think..... I'm very much sure about my decision....*said mr.jeon or more like declare his decision*

*All this while jg ( jeongguk ) was silently enjoying the drama*

*Suddenly kook goes towards mr.jeon and sit on his (kook ) knees making everyone's eyes wide*

Gguk :- kook what are you doing bun please stand up....*said softly to make kook understand but he ( kook ) shake his head as no*

Kook :- dada yo-you know na h-how much I-i lo-love outside world....you kn-know n-naa m-my dre-dream tha-that I-i want to ro-roam all around the wo-world.....

*After sometime many difficulties in talking while sobbing and hiccuping badly kook completed his sentence*

*Mr & Mrs Jeon and gguk all were trying to make kook stood up but he was not ready to listen to anyone until Mr Jeon don't agree to what he's saying*

Mr.jeon :- my baby bun you are my best baby right if yes then please stand up and eat something....*said softly making koo look at him with puppy eyes and a adorable pout*

Kook :- no.... First say that you will not stop me from going to college.....

Gguk :- JUST STOP YOUR CHILDISHNESS JEON JUNGKOOK.....

*shout jeongguk making everyone startled and kook flinch badly*

Mrs.jeon :- please just end this topic here and gguk take him ( kook ) to his room....

*Said Mrs Jeon making kook cry again*

Kook :- n-no I don-don't *hiccups* wanna g-go any-anywhere.....

*Just as gguk was going to touch kook mr.jeon stop him as kook started to breath heavily*

Mr.jeon :- leave him gguk....*said mr.jeon while taking kook in his arms* I will handle him.....

Mrs Jeon :- I think your dad is right let him be with dad...he will be okay till tomorrow....you also go and sleep....

*said to gguk who nod while his gaze was fixed on kook's face who was now sleeping on his dada's chest after getting tired from crying*

Gguk :- okay mom dad good night....

*After saying good night to each other they went in their respective room and kook with mr & Mrs Jeon*

In older jeons room :-

*Mr and Mrs Jeon was in their room.... sitting in bed with kook in the middle of the bed.... sleeping peacefully with a pout, no one can say that he was the same boy who was creating a scene and now sleeping peacefully*

*Mr & Mrs Jeon was in a deep thought about everything going on in their baby's ( kook ) life but mrs.jeon thought to say something and broken the silence*

Mrs.jeon :- honey... don't you think you're being very much strict with kook....???

*Asked Mrs.jeon ar more likely question me.jeon about his decision*

Mr.jeon :- I know hun but you also know I can't see him getting hurt and the things which are going in his college is not something normal.... it's feel like someone is stalking my baby.... I can't risk my baby's life by sending him to college....so please let me do what I want to do.....

*Answered Mr Jeon while caressing kook's hair*

Mrs.jeon :- I know your decision is only good for our kook but will he agree.... didn't you see how he reacts in dining room....only two months ago he get to see outside world and again we are caging him....

*So the thing is that from the day kook was born..... he never step out of the mansion no matter what...... he even study from home....but after so many pleadings of kook make Mr Jeon agree to send him to college*

Mr.jeon :- we don't have any option other than this....you know that how my rivals is always finding my weakness and...... If they come to know about my baby then I don't know what will happen.....

Mrs.jeon :- yeah I know and now I also think that you are right....we will try to make him understand.....

Mr.jeon :- okay now sleep I'm very sleepy *yawn* good night....

*Mrs.jeon wishes the same and they both sleep while hugging kook tightly*

______________________________________

Assalamualaikum....

How are you all doing....???

Hope you guys are fine....!!!!

Btw did anyone here missed this story....????

So chapter 4 is here 🤧🥀

Enjoy 😍😊....

For now.....

Allah Hafiz

Date :- 22/02/2024

Words :- 781