Author's Note

I just keep getting new ideas, I just had to write them before I forget them lmao.

This is one of the many react fics where TBOAH watches their TCF counterparts. However, this is a BSD Crossover and Reincarnation AU. KRS still exists, but not as the MC.

Here are the details:

• OG!Cale is the reincarnation of William Faulkner, a 20-year-old member of the Armed Detective Agency.

• TCF is still mostly the same, except Cale only regained the memories of his past life after getting beaten by Choi Han. Ron and Beacrox still left him.

• From his experiences in his past life, Cale quickly scouts the Henituse Territory for potential allies. He meets with an OC mercenary named Verrill who was in hiding from his former employers.

• He also quickly recruits Freesia. A reason why Cale earns her respect is because he genuinely appreciates her terrifying sculptures as a work of art.

• Has read up to Volume 6 before his death. Cale instantly picks up the inaccuracies of the novel because in this AU, he was beaten one week early.

• Cale starts gaining Choi Han's respect for helping the hero party suppress Lock's Berserk Transformation.

• He eventually gains the full respect of Choi Han, Ron and Beacrox. In Molan duo's case, it's due to Cale helping Ron get an artificial arm.

• Basen is the one who left for the capital. But Cale and his group (On, Hong, Verrill and Freesia) left first with the excuse of only going to Puzzle City and not wanting to stay confined in the city. Hans, Hilsman along with several other knights go with Cale under Deruth's orders.

• Cale still names the black dragon "Raon Miru" from a Korean book Choi Jung Soo gifted him to help him learn Korean.

• Cale hid his involvement much better than KRS. Here, he is still widely known as the Roan Kingdom's trash (except for a few such as Alberu, Taylor, Cage and several other nobles). His heroics are more known by the other kingdoms and races.

• While Cale does have many similarities to KRS, Cale is his own character because he had a different upbringing than KRS.

• While Cale does wish to live in peace, his actions throughout this AU is mostly because he doesn't want his 10 years of hard work of handing Basen the successor position go to waste because of a war.

• Even though Cale and the Henituse Family are slightly closer than before, their relationship is still very much distant compared to his relationship with his other family and the ones back in Earth. Cale even intends to eventually cut his ties with them which can finally guarantee Basen as the successor.

• To gain his own source of income (even though he's already rich af thanks to Alberu and the other royals), Cale, under an alias, begins to start up a restaurant that sells modern food, which will eventually rise into popularity among both nobles and commoners. This is easily funded by his own allowance.

• Unlike KRS, Cale wants to go back to Earth. Confirmation from the God of Death that his family from Earth is alive and well furthered his desire to return. This is because Cale feels like an outsider of this world.

• TBOAH Cale is BEAST William Faulkner and remembered his past life memories much later.

• Verrill is aware of the full details of Cale's life as William Faulkner. Besides Cale, Verrill also knows that TBOAH Cale's past self is from the BEAST timeline.

• Choi Han is aware as well but only to a small extent (which is inevitable since Cale is selling modern food). He only knows that Cale had memories of his past life as someone from Earth.

• Cale and TBOAH Cale are not present among the audience, only the gods know where they are.

××××××××××××××××××××

The title is based on William Faulkner's quote, "Wonder. Go on and wonder." - The Sound and the Fury