Entry

"Now, would you care to enlighten me as to why you have brought me here?"

The God of Death internally shivered at the sickly sweet smile that was directed at him.

"I wish to inform you about a new recent arrival." GoD explained, "You're here because this is something I have to personally ask of you without using my other child to pass on my message to you."

Cale Henituse sighed. Unlike most of his companions and contrary to what they believed, Cale held more of a neutral opinion towards the GoD. That was why he didn't outright rejected the GoD's invitation to speak to him in privacy. Perhaps it was because he viewed the GoD as a bit similar to the manipulative schemers back in Earth (and would always flock around Yokohama), a conspirator that would exploit and orchestrate anyone either for necessity or for his own amusement.

Traits of a manipulator that would easily apply to Cale himself.

"A wayward god wishes to ask for your permission for a viewing of your adventures."

Cale blinked.

Well... This wasn't what he was expecting.

The God of Death continued his explanation, "Red is an old friend, one that I met shortly after I ascended godhood. Unlike me, she is not a god of just one world, and her being an outsider means that any rules that would normally apply to me as the God of Death would not apply to her."

Cale continued to listen, not saying anything and letting the other man continue.

"In recent years, she has been doing these 'viewings', in which she gathers, or well, kidnaps an audience to let them watch a story of their world to give them the information they needed to save them. This is also a massive breach of privacy, especially for the people that are shown as the 'main characters' in her viewings. Because as I said before, her viewings are 'stories' that will reveal the thoughts, backstories and motivations of the characters."

"...Since she is specifically asking me for my permission, I suppose that in this case, I am one of the 'main characters' of this world's story?"

The God of Death nodded, "According to her, her viewing is a bit similar to the abilities of the 'Gifted', as it has a unique requirement. In her case, she needs the permission of the 'protagonist' to let anyone other than her to see her viewings."

Cale leaned back in his chair, humming, "And what does she get out of this?"

God of Death chuckled, "I asked that same question to her once. And she just told me that she simply pitied the worlds she encountered for their often miserable fates. What she truly gets out of this are the reactions to her viewings, basically entertainment."

"I see. And what does she pity in this world that she would offer a viewing? As far as I'm aware, we have already mostly avoided our miserable fate."

"The original timeline."

Cale widened his eyes.

The God of Death understood the redhead's surprise, "She said that, if you permit her, she will rewind that timeline as far as she can in which they will still have a chance to stand against the reincarnator."

Cale let seconds pass as he thought more of this information. The original timeline had a tragic end, with the war against the White Star going on for at least 20 years before the heroes were defeated in the end. It was the timeline where Iekami Sora, formerly Cale Henituse, originated from.

Cale Henituse was currently in Earth 1, living his life as Iekami Sora and was more than happy and content to live there for the rest of his life. However...