35✓✓INFINITY EMERALD

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Jimin stood beside Jungkook as he looked at the cave wall well ... nothing much about it. Jimin took his damn time and when I said time he took a lot of it he really tried to see through the rock but it was nothing simple than just the normal cave rocks he was really confused what was he supposed to look at again so he turned to the other questioningly and Jungkook wanted so much to facepalm, guess he had to tell him.

"I thought you would figure it out" Jungkook sighed as Jimin looked at him side ways confused "figure out what exactly?" he asked again but the other didn't tell him rather than show him.
Jungkook took a piece of rock from the ground and then softly hit the wall. it looked like something you would do with a lot of energy but it turned out this was just as soft as the ground but Jimin was the patient type he didn't ask anything than just watch, hitting it for three more times it cracked revealing a small green light from underneath the cracked wall he was shook for a moment.

"What's that?" he asked coming nearer to take a look "exactly what I want to know come let's check it out" he suggested and so carefully the peeled out the rock quietly they wouldn't want anyone to see this yet and especially not that dumb Taemin he was one piece of a headache that they wouldn't want to deal with this night.

"From a far I could tell this was an emerald due to its green color and glow I had a guess..." Jungkook noted "but its an emerald" Jimin insisted "it's not touch it" and so did he touch only to feel the cold soft feel to his fingers "your right this is no emerald it's something else something soft I mean it can even be scooped" Jimin said as he did scoup a few to do later research"I could tell when I saw it clearer and closer come let's check if there is more" Jungkook suggested and so they took more few scoops until Jimin saw Taemin from the corner of his eyes stirring in his sleep there was only one explanation to that he was waking up "oh no, come quickly" Jimin grabbed Jungkook the by hand and dragged him near the campfire making him sit while leaning onto the wall and himself immediately laying down placing his head onto Jungkook's lap and keeping mum while Jungkook just came out of his daze what was Jimin trying to do, as he still wondered he saw Taemin walking to him and standing in front of him giving questioning looks "what! never saw two people sleeping close" Jungkook demanded with a bored look "aiish whatever" he groaned and went to have a short call he wanted coming back and getting back to get his much needed sleep.

Jimin who was pretending to be asleep opened his one eye and looked around seeing he was back to sleep "pheww that was close" he grinned but didn't realize how Jungkook had still kept his gaze on him 'hes still as childish as before' he secrerly smiled.

Jimin was planning on sitting down straight but he felt himself being held back by a hand that was onto his chest all this time that he didn't realize it.

"Huh" he looked up to Jungkook with a pout which had become a habit and doing it unconsciously 'stop looking at me like that' Jungkook was internally struggling 'or I will be forced to do things to you' he broke the intense gaze they were sharing "stay, less suspicious" he defended and Jimin opened his mouth to say something but couldn't say anything and stayed silent looking elsewhere but Jungkook.

As Jimin was avoiding Jungkook's doe eyes and realized something 'come to think of it,....it's pretty comfortable under these thic thighs' he felt his cheeks glowing red the muscle beneath his head was hella fine oh how he wish he could fondle it.

"By the way why did you tell me?" Jimin suddenly asked "about your discovery" Jungkook only shrugged "I guess I just wanted to" he simply said as again they stared into each other's eyes.

Jimin and Jungkook remained silent for what felt like ages until Jungkook spoke again. "Am sorry" he said in a whisper and Jimin widen his eyes for a moment and came out of his daze "I .. didn't mean it" he traced the scar on Jimin's cheek bone making him shudder there they were again with those butterflies in his stomach dancing happily, Jungkook's touch was so soft and tender even though his hands were rough his touch was the complete opposite just like a cat's paw.

Jungkook leaned down closer to Jimin's cheek the other automatically closing his eyes, he placed a soft peck and caressing his cheek. It was always like this when they were still together Jungkook was the softest and loving to Jimin but I guess days pass and situations change ever since then Jimin hadn't seen that side of Jungkook ever again until now he can't deny he missed it. 'i miss you Jungkookshii' he mentally said to himself unable to say it loud rather steal glances at Jungkook.

"Sleep, tomorrow we have a long day and some things to find out" Jungkook said deeply sighing and closing his eyes relaxing, Jimin wasn't planning on waking up from the comfort Jungkook was giving him he missed it too so why not enjoy it.

Jungkook's palms which were still close to Jimin's face had that green substance from earlier as he had caressed Jimin awhile ago it smeared a little onto his cheek scar which later disappeared and looked crystal clear like no wound was there but unfortunately none of them could witness the miracle as they were already in a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
PURPLE YOU 💜💜
.

OMG LOOK AT YOONGI

OMG LOOK AT YOONGI