Where The Lost Are The Heroes And The Thieves Are Left To Drown

AUTHORS NOTES:

Bunnyx and mostly Ladybug's POV. If you haven't already, you should read part 1 to have a full understanding of what happens in this chapter. There is a Wishmaker reference to Mr. Banana being a cucumber. I also gave him a blood relative that Bunnyx encountered with his traits lol.  

Alix didn't even try to suppress an eye roll as they failed to mask the tension. Why must they always be all over the place"Uh, how are you?" Adrien began again, wanting to rid the atmosphere of the awkward moments prior.

"I'm fine, I'm helping my parents this weekend." Marinette seemed more confused than flustered, weird.

"That's nice Marino, Mari, well that's nice!"

"I need to go do something." Alix frowned as the young man left in a hurry.

Alix waved Marinette her goodbyes and soon plunged into her burrow.

"Fluff, Clockwise!"

Despite the gravity of the situation, feelings of nostalgia went over her as Bunnyx moved past the events of different times. All things evolve, but some things stay the same at the root.

Everyone may have their own respective jobs, live on their own or still attend university, but you could never really split up the gang. They all hang out whenever they have freetime. It has been awhile since she checked on the timeline, but she has a life and isn't some paranoid hermit praying for the end times, so sue her!

Different Hawkmoth, same battles. Ever the dynamic duo, Ladybug and Cat Noir always come out on top. Well, quite a number of akumas were crazy powerful. Speaking of crazy, a boy thought he could become spiderman by putting a spider and himself in a microwave, he brings back memories of that weird cucumber guy. They're probably related.

She quickly scolded herself, "I have to focus!"

The rabbit hero hopped into a familiar pink room with collages of their famous friend plastered on the walls, "Minibug!" she called and her team leader transformed immediately at the mention of an emergency.

"Did you do anything out of the ordinary?"

"No."

Bunnyx sighed, "Stay here while I get Cat Noir."

She dragged Adrien into her burrow, disrupting his love-induced rambling and told him to transform.

The crash of buildings and a faint cry in the distance could be heard.

Ladybug's voice cut through the chaos, "What's going on?"

"Hawkmoth won," came her solemn reply.

                                                                           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cat Noir launched himself off the ground, not long after Bunnyx's send off and exit and knocked Shadow Moth off his sentimonster onto Chloe's balcony.

How did this happen? If Hawkmoth won, what did he want with them? An explosion rang, shaking her out of her thoughts. "It doesn't matter now," she internally chastised.

She swung onto the balcony.

Almost like he was reading her mind, "Don't think I'm not used to your little tricks Ladybug." Shadow Moth, not waiting any time for Ladybug to ponder how he discovered the plan, fired another round.

"If only you could run to your little heroes, if only they weren't out of commission," She and Cat Noir rushed towards the villain. If he hurt her friends...

"Cataclysm!" Her partner lunged at him, but Shadow Moth flung him into the balcony door, Ladybug's yoyo hit him in the face, causing him to lose balance and fall. The fallen villain doubled over in laughter, a furious Cat Noir's attack was halted by the sentimonster using its wings to blow them away. Ladybug managed to get back on the roof after she was blown off.

"Face it Ladybug, you're outmatched and there's no need for us to fight, I have a proposition."

"We will never-" Cat Noir was cut off.

Her partner echoed her sentiment, did he really think they were just going to hand over the miraculous so easily?

Not to mention she really isn't buying the sacrificing himself part, if he drained the energy of the kwamis, why would they want to risk Shadow Moth getting his hands on the miraculous again?

"I MADE A MISTAKE WHY WON'T YOU LET ME FIX IT!"

Trying not to flinch from the change in tone, she reached for her weapon.

"I have all the miraculous, no one can help you." This means all the odds are stacked against them, but she doesn't have a choice. "I'm not failing Paris again," she thinks to herself, burying every single last one of her inhibitions as she throws her hand up.

"Lucky Charm!"

"A feather, what am I supposed to do with that?" Cat, getting an uppercut to the chin and her getting a kick in the gut is not the answer she was hoping for.

                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So the events of Miracle Queen have been altered," her hands were pressed against the screen and were using her fingers to fast forward, "I'm getting an intense feeling of deja-vu."

                                                                       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the ground and in pain, they were at Shadow Moth's mercy.

He removed one of the earrings, Ladybug could feel the strength fading.

"N-no, you can't."

"This will be over before you know it, child."

<<<<<<< R e w i n d.

One uppercut to Cat Noir's chin and one swift kick to Ladybug's abdomen. Things were not looking good.

Shadow Moth was just about to grab Ladybug's earrings and then the time hero, jumping between them, hit the supervillain in the face with a loud thwack!

Bunnyx yelled, "I know what to do with your Lucky Charm, c'mon!"

"Stay here and recharge while I get help," she said once they were in the burrow.