Capture Y/N [chapter 4]

"Hello there, darling." Nightmare said while smiling. Y/N was definitely sure she wasn't imagining anything now. They were Over 7feet tall, very big and scary. you knew that this small knife wouldn't do anything to these skeletons.. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! IF YOU'RE HERE TO KILL ME JUST DO IT ALREADY! I want to die anyway..." Y/N screamed. "That was the original plan however.. I saw something in you I like." Nightmare said. "WHAT?! MY BODY?! holy sh!t... YOU'RE GOING TO RAPE ME!" Y/N screamed. "WHAT?! No! why would I do that?! I'm not some sort of sick pervert!" Nightmare said with anger. "Boss, i know someone who would definitely do that though." killer said. Cross started laughing. "Who is it?! Let me guess! Lust sans?!" Cross said while laughing. "You guys need to be very quiet. please! I'm grounded and my mom doesn't me to have friends over let alone boys! or erm skeletons?"
Y/N said confused and scared. "Please just don't hurt me I promise I will do anything!" Y/N said.  Nightmare grabs Y/N with his tentacle and went out the window and the others followed. "LET ME GO!! HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!" Y/N yelled. Nightmare put his tentacle around your mouth so you would shut up and not draw any attention.

The S.S

dream woke up classic sans "Uhh who are you guys..?" Classic said confused. "Hello, my name is dream, his name is swap, and the guy about lose his mind is Ink." Dream said. "You guys look a lot like me.." Classic said. "The magnificent sans is asking you for help!" Swap said. "We are stuck in this AU and we need to get out of here." Dream said. "AU?" Classic asked confused. "A different dimension. There's multiple sanses and papyruses in other AUs" Ink said. "I lost our only way out of here and we wanted to see if there was some other way out." Ink said. "If I'm confused about AUs what makes you think I know a way out of this AU.?" Classic said. "Does your brother know anything?" Ask dream "probably not" Classic said. "SANS?! WHERE ARE YOU?! DID YOU SNEAKED OFF AGAIN?!" Papyrus yelled.
All of a sudden a portal grew underneath them and all of the fell through including papyrus. "NYE?!" Papyrus yelled confused before the portal closed.

Nightmare and Y/N

they went into a secret cave and put Y/N down. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Y/N yelled."Your negative energy you give off is stronger than any positive energy in the gross world.." Nightmare said. "i feed off of the negative energy making me more powerful." Nightmare said. "Tentacles off of her. brother." Dream said. "H-How did you get here?!" Nightmare said. "I thought we would be the only cool ones here.." horror said. Y/N bit Nightmare's tentacle, Nightmare got flustered. No one ever done that before. You could even say he blushed a little. Before Nightmare could process what just happened dream shot out and arrow and missed nightmare by an inch. Y/N starts running away from all the crazy. Horror starts chasing her. "I'M HUNGRY!!" horror yelled out to Y/N. "Don't worry human the magnificent sans will save you!" Swap said. Classic sans is confused but tries to help anyway. papyrus is helping swap sans save Y/N. "where's my paintbrush." Ink asked "Horror axed that sh!t up a loooonng time ago." Cross said. "Where are my vials." Ink asked. "Now why would we tell you that information?" Killer laughed "I might not have my paintbrush. But I do have my fists." Ink said. Ink punched the sh!t out of killer and Ink's vials fell out of killers hoodie. "NO THE VIALS GET THEM!" Nightmare yelled. Dust managed to grab the vials before Ink could grab them. Dust toss the vials to Nightmare. Y/N crashed into a tree and papyrus and swap was shielding her. "Get out of the way I don't want to have to slice you two up." Horror said. Classic sans Heard what horror said and had flash backs of frisk and papyrus. Classic sans ran over there to help. "Holy sh!t what happened to you pal?" Classic said. "WHO WANTS TO KNOW?!" Horror yelled. "Me of course no one else asked other than me" Classic said while giggling. "You really piss me off.. LET'S WIPE THAT SMILE OFF THAT FACE SHALL WE?!?!" Horror shouted. Nightmare called the group over and made sure the girl was with them. Horror managed to grab Y/N and ran to nightmare. S.S ran after them, nightmare used the vials to teleport out of there.

Home

"Where are we...?" Y/N asked "Home." Nightmare said. Cross was running up the stairs horror did the same. Dust was happy to be home.
Nightmare put Y/N in a room and locked it. Y/N looked around the room it has black walls with one single bed in the corner. "Well this isn't so bad.." Y/N said. Nightmare was thinking about what happened when Y/N bit on his tentacle he felt something he never felt before. He was confused. Y/N was thinking about her friend, her friend and that skeleton.. come to think of it she never got his name.. but why would you want to know? You heard knocking at the door. "What? Who is that?!" Y/N said still a little scared. "Nightmare" He said. "Go away I don't want to see you I hate you. How am I going to get back home?!" Y/N started crying.. "I thought you said you wanted to die this is kind of similar you're not in your world." Nightmare said "I don't know what I said I was scared, sad, angry, and confused.." Y/N said.

World
"Y/N! Come down stairs! It's Sunday! You have chores to do!!" Y/N mother called for her. No response..? "Are you still mad about yesterday?!" Y/N mother asked. Y/N's mother walked up the stairs to find that her daughter wasn't there. The window was open there was a knife on the floor and there was clothes on the floor. "OH MY GOD MY DAUGHTER WAS RAPED AND KIDNAPPED!!" Y/N mother yelled. The next day Y/N's bullies were waiting for her to make fun of her but the notice she never arrived so they just went to school. Y/N's friend was worried about her. The teachers was ready to yell at her for being late again. Y/N never showed.. this went on for the next couple of days and Y/N was announced missing. Y/N's mother and friend was crying and worried for Y/N. her bullies believe she k!lled herself.

The S.S

Ink watched his vials get smashed by nightmare.
Ink didn't know if nightmare wanted to use his vials for that reason but it didn't matter his vials were gone and so was Ink's emotions. He needed new vials and quickly. But he would need help. "Error help me." Ink said. "Wow so bold of you to come up here and ask for help. What do I get out of it.? Error said. "Let's make a truce if you help me I will give you as much chocolate as you want." Ink. Said "alright deal." Error said. "What's the plan?" Error asked. After a couple hours later.. "guess who got new vials and brush!!" Ink said happily. "Thats great news to hear!" Dream said "the magnificent sans is happy to hear that ink is happy again!" Swap said.

Word count:1281