The Castle [chapter 8]

As the police were putting the first evidences they found from Y/N's room and the evidence from the cave. They somehow mange to open a small portal open. This information spread all over social media. Everyone was talking about this as "a girl in another world" everyone was hooked on trying to find out about more. However, Ink secretly went back to Y/N's dimension to see if anything changed. He just had a feeling something went wrong. Ink's assumption was right. He heard many humans talking about this and was shocked the B.S (short for bad sanses) could let this happen. He immediately went to Dream,Swap, and Error, After they all went to Nightmare's castle.

Nightmare's Castle

When everyone was on the couch watching TV, they all heard a knock on the door. Killer went up to open it and saw the S.S.
Killer: boss, the S.S are at the door.
Nightmare was confused on why they were there but went up and talked to them. Everyone was hearing the conversation and were curious. They all walked up the door and wanted to hear more.
Ink: I have some bad news for all of you, and we have to fix it.
Everyone was confused, however Y/N never told anyone about her message. She knew what ink was talking about.
Ink: when you guys were at Y/N's dimension. You guys left obvious evidence over there. They found Nightmare's black ink on the floor, yellow dust, MY smashed vials. Two more things.
Everyone was waiting for Ink's message.
Ink: they found two, dead bodies in the cave.. HOWEVER, that's not the worse part. Y/N you sent a message to your mom and your friend?
Everyone looked at Y/N, Nightmare could feel the guilt and nervousness from Y/N.
Y/N: Y-yes.. But there was nothing left for me in that world.. I didn't care about what happened. Or at least I didn't know what could happen...
Ink: they were able to open a small portal to nightmare's castle. As big as a small animal. Who knows maybe they will be able to open it until it's as big as a human.
Everyone was shocked and looked at Y/N
Error: you shouldn't blame this on Y/N though.. it's all of your guys fault. You all left so much evidence. If you guys get caught all, WE ALL GET CAUGHT. This is why we need to stop this.
Ink: I was able to find more help though.
Fell sans and Fresh appeared from behind Dream and swap. Error started glitching out, he did not like fresh.
Glitch out Error: did you have to invite that parasite?!
Fresh: Yo-Yo-Yo I heard you guys did something unrad.
Fell: holy (sheesh), you never shut up?!
Fresh: Woah there Broski chill with the swears
Fell: (FUNK) YOU!
(SHOOT)
Fresh: Unrad...
Error:ALRIGHT! ENOUGH. We have to go.
error opened up a big portal and told everyone to go in. They all did and ended up in the void.

I'm sorry for making this one short I wanted to save the good part for the next chapter ^^
Word count:533