Mission failed.? [chapter 6]

Nightmare explains to the others that he felt something he never felt before and he... enjoyed it..? the others understood him and promise they wouldn't do anything stupid like that again. They all stayed in outertale until they were sure the S.S we're not in the castle. Nightmare held Y/N's hand and grabbed the others and teleported back to the castle. The S.S were gone.

The S.S
Error made a portal so that Classic sans and his brother papyrus could go home. Error stayed in the void his job was mostly done since ink got his paintbrush back. Ink got his emotions back and dream and swap were ready to go save Y/N. Ink made a portal to go to Nightmare's castle. They teleported outside of his castle and waited.  They saw Y/N in a room looking outside the window. "Hey! We're here to save you!" Dream said. "Huh? Why? You don't even know my name. Why would you want to save a random girl like me?" Y/N said. "My brother is cruel you must be very scared no one has to deal with him.. come with us we found a way back to your world!" Dream said. Y/N was surprised. She did want to go home but she wanted to stay with Nightmare..

The decision

All of a sudden Nightmare walked into her room and notice that Dream was there outside her window "what's going on?!" Nightmare said with anger. "We're going to save Y/N!" Dream said. Nightmare stared at Y/N it looked like she wanted to go but she didn't know.. Nightmare grabbed her with his tentacle and held her tightly. He didn't want to give her up that easily. Ink used his paintbrush and splashed paint on the wall and the wall broke into pieces. Dream shot an arrow at Nightmare but he dodged. Swap ran towards Y/N to grab her. "What's your name?" Swap asked while struggling. "I-it's Y/N" you said. Nightmare grabbed swap and threw him to the ground. Everyone woke up and heard the noises coming from Y/N's room. They all rushed upstairs. They saw Y/N crying and scared,
Swap was unconscious and one the floor. "What's going on?!" Cross asked. Nightmare handed Y/N to Cross and told them to keep her away from Dream and Ink. They all ran into the forest. "What's going on Y/N?!" Cross asked. "Dream wanted to save me and they found a way back to my world." Y/N said. They all looked shocked and decided to to discuss this with Nightmare. Killer and dust went to Nightmare and Horror stayed with Cross and Y/N. "Boss! We need to tell you something." Dust said. "What do you want?!" Nightmare said. Killer and Dust told Nightmare what happened and he stopped for a moment. So did Dream and ink, "where's Y/N?" Asked Nightmare. Dust showed Nightmare,Dream,Ink and Swap where she was.
Y/N was there waiting and she stared at Nightmare. "Is it true?" Nightmare asked Dream. "Yes, Error found a way back to her world she could go back home." Dream said.  "Y/N you want to go back home?" Nightmare said. " Yes.. But I don't want to leave you.." Y/N stood up "I love you!" Y/N said whiling crying. Nightmare stared at her and blushed Everyone noticed and was surprised. "If that's what you want I won't stop you.." Nightmare said. "Can't I just think about it?" Y/N asked Dream. "Yes Of course." Dream said. "We will come back in a week and we will hear your decision." Ink said. They all teleported away and Nightmare and the others teleported to the castle. Everyone else went into their rooms except Nightmare and Y/N. Nightmare looked at her and sighed. "I don't want to stop you from seeing your friends and family. You should go back." Nightmare said. "No! I swear I don't want to leave you! Ever since I met you I been so happy! I want to do so much with you.." Y/N said. Nightmare blushed and Kissed Y/N.. Y/N kissed back. Nightmare went into his room and Y/N went to hers. She wanted to go back home so badly but she didn't want to leave Nightmare. Y/N quickly remembered her bullies. She had unfinished business with them. She still had the items she bought from the store.. she dug in her pockets she grabbed tape and a boxcutter. She never got to use them ever since she bought them. Nightmare walked into her room and hugged her from behind.. she looked back and told Nightmare. "I have unfinished business with my bullies.. I was wondering if you wanted to help me.." Y/N said with a smile on her face. Nightmare smiled back knowing what she meant seeing the items in her hands. For the next couple of days they had the time of their lives. But it was time to decide. Y/N knew what she wanted. "Alright time to decide Y/N" Dream said. "Actually I already know what I want." Y/N said. They all looked at her waiting for her response. Of course she couldn't tell Them what she really wanted. "I want to go back home.. but Nightmare and his friends are coming with me." Y/N said. The S.S looked surprised, "really? That's a shocker." Ink said. But they agree. "Y/N, Nightmare and his friends needs to be back before they get caught and in trouble.." Dream said. "If they get caught all of us are in trouble." Ink said. Dream handed Y/N an Item. It was shaped like a star. "Once you guys are ready smash this star it will explode and it will open a portal." Dream said. Everyone agreed. "Error open up the portal!" Ink said. Error opened the portal and everyone went through.

Word count:1000