The Twins

The scene opens to the Goetia palace and cuts to the halls and the piano is heard being played. The camera zooms to the piano room and the door is cracked and camera cuts into the room showing Max playing the piano with randomly but with good toons. He then heard a knock at the door. He turns to see a butler imp standing there.

Max:what is it?

Imp butler:The princess has requested your presence sir Maxwell.

Max:Alright then. I'm on my way. You can continue whatever you do good sir.

The butler nodded and headed another direction. And Max walks out towards Octavia's room.

He walked in to find his wife in bed with a big lump in her stomach as usual. Max smiled and walked in and sat on the bed next to her.

Max:how are you feeling my love?

Octavia:a lot better with you here. I've been feeling a lot more kicks than normal. And i believe it will time by the end of the week.

Max:sounds exciting. Doctors are nearby ready for the arrival. Loona called and said she's on the way over here. I've got no plans at all so I'll stay as long as you lik-

Max's phone rings and rolled his eyes. He patted on via's hand. He then answered it.

Max:hello? Who ever this is i would not like-

Lucifer on the other end:Can a grandfather not speak to his grandson?

Max:what the fuck does that even mean? Is this some sort of sick trick your trying to manipulate me into Lucifer?

Lucifer:it's no trick its tue truth. Come over and see for your self. I promise nothing bad will happen and my word is my bond.

Max:fine. Just remember i can get to your daughter.

Lucifer:i know i know. I'll see you soon grandson.

Max then hangs up and holds Octavia's hand.

Max:via. I'll be back soon. Just stay here and stay safe. Just tell Loona i had to go somewhere and if i don't return by 9. Then get my parents. Just stay safe with our kids.

She nodded and gave him a kiss and he went out of the window to the balcony and open his wings. He flew up towards Lucifer's palace.

The scene cuts to the front of Lucifer's palace and with Lucifer and Charlie standing in the front awaiting for Max's arrival. Wingbeats are heard in the distance. And they looked up to see Max arriving. He landed making dust flared up. They coughed as Max flapped his wings and it cleard.

Max:Where’s the proof?

Lucifer:follow.

Lucifer and Charlie walked ahead and Max followed behind. They walk through the halls of the huge palace.

The scene cuts to the room being opened and they go through the large doorway and enter thr fairly large room. Max looks around in surprise. He looks to an old table and pick up one of the pictures up and blows the dust off. His eyes widened to see his father in the picture. With Charlie and the King and Queen of hell with his father. So it is true. He is the grandson of The long lost prince of hell. He can't believe his father has lied to him all this time along with his mom. He is going to have a talk with his father when he gets home.

Lucifer:need anymore proof.

Max:I'm going to need the story. Because i need it to make sense. Because your father created the Imps. No way you and Lilith created my dad. Give me the truth Now.

Max's eyes glowed red as fire and Charlie looked scared and Lucifer made a 'Hmph' sound. Max's eyes dimmed down.

Lucifer:Just go get your father and ask him about your story. He should know. Just it is nice to see you grandson.

Max's phone buzzed and he looked at it. The message was from Loona. He opened his phone up and read.

Text:THE TWINS ARE COMING! GET HERE NOW!

Max's eyes widened again but more than ever. His wings opened up and he ran towards the open window and flew out of the palace to the Goetia palace. He is going to finally meet his kids. He is going to be a father. He is excited but hoping he can get there in time.

The scene cuts to the Goetia palace amd Max coming in from above into from landing at the Balcony that leads to Octavia's room. He walks in to hear silence. He expected screaming in agony but the opposite. He looked over to see Octavia holding their kids. He walks over. He frowns at missing the birth.

Max:i can't believe i missed it.....I'm sorry that i did. I wanted to see it.....

Octavia:hey. Don't blame yourself..... you only missed me screaming and pushing out these two. But you got here just in time to see our two angels.....no eggs for me but two young and healthy and beautiful boy and girl Goetia Imps......

Octavia handed both kids to Max and he held them both in each of his arms. He walks over and put the two in Little beds for them he then looked over and seen a pen with Little note cards next to it. He thought of it and since he was grandson of a formal angel. He thinks he wants to name his kids after one  of his great uncles and great aunts. He looked back at Octavia who was asleep. He looked at Loona who was also asleep. He grabbed the pen and wrote the names of the two angels he studied more about and were most likely his favorite ones. He wrote down the names and put them in the name holders in the front of the cribs. One said for the boy showed "August" and for the female. "Zara". He smiled at them looking upon his children. He loved them so much.

(Don't own these. Their from Google)

 Their from Google)

He then thinks

He then thinks. Striker is still out there and now Stella wants to get back at stolas. So either one of them can come and kill his kids. Stella could just go ahead and hire striker to kill the kids anyway. He is going to stand there and watch his kids till they are in a safe area. He wants to keep his kids safe. Forever.