I.🥀The tart🥀

Third person point of view:

[Y/N] felt like her head had just hit the pillow when she woken up by a knock at the door.
~
She and Grim, still drowsy and grumbling, went downstairs and opened the door only to be greeted by Ace.

The girl looked unfazed and asked,

"What'd you do this time?-"

"I ate a tart."

.
..
...
....
.....

(Five minutes of silence later)

" I'm.....sorry?" The kid asked while trying to comprehend the situation.

Ace let out a frustrated sigh and pointed at the collar around his neck while replying,

" I ate a tart so the dorm head went berserk."

.
..
...
....
.....

"PFFTTT- BAHHAHAHAHAHA- SERIOUSLY?"

Grim howled with laughter (wait- ain't he a cat-)

"PFFT- Hehe- ahem ahem. Please come insi- pfft- hehe. Sorry sorry- come on inside-" even the girl was starting to loose it.

The trio went to the living room and sat down.

"So, ahem, please explain Ace." The girl spoke to The red head.

"Well, I headed back with deuce and I was hungry. Deuce went to sleep so I went to the kitchen in our dorm. I opened the fridge and Inside were three huge tarts!" He finished.

"And you are one of them?" [Y/N] asked.

"Like a quarter of one! I didn't eat much and besides there were enough for the dorm head! He doesn't need those many anyways." Ace said while sighing in anger.

"And then what?"

"The dorm head got mad and started talking about this rule of the queen of hearts. Then he collared me!" Ace said.

"I mean you should never mess with someone when it comes to food ya know." Grim added. "And what if those tarts were for a party?" Grim said smartly.

"Good job Grim! You finally used your brain!" The girl said to the cat.

"Hah?! Was that a compliment or an insult henchman?!" He yelled.