XI.🥀Overblot🥀

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

As the quad squad made their way towards the library, they found their victim. The green baker boy.

Deuce was the first one to reach over to Trey, so he spoke up in a very serious tone,

"Clover."

Hearing his last name, Trey turned around to look at the group.

"Oh! It's you guys.."

"No need to sound so disappointed dude.." [Y/N] Said.

"We figured you would come to the library to return the cookbook that you used to get the recipe for the mont blanc." Deuce said to Trey.

"We really can't agree with the things Riddle's doing!" Ace complained.

"A little too straightforward Ace buddy.." The kid muttered.

"Yeah! Who does he think he is?!" Grim joined in with Ace.

Trey kept silent for a bit until he let out a deep sigh.

"I had a feeling you would talk about that..."

"What do you think about?! Don't you think his actions are wrong?" Ace asked. "Since you were a kid, have you always been this subservient to him?"

Trey was about to respond but then his serious expression was replaced with a shocked expression.

"Who told you that?"

"Some floating cat head dude" The child responded.

"A cat man!" Grim said right after
[Y/N].

"A guy named Che'nya" Ace said giving the correct answer.

"Che'nya...ahh..that guy.." Trey replied.

"And besides... aren't you older than Riddle? Just get mad at him!" Grim said.

"Yeah, if you're older than him, shouldn't you help him? And you're his friend too right? That's what friends are for you know..." [Y/N] joined in.

Trey seemed a bit hesitant but replied Nonetheless,
"I told him when necessary...but I can't bring myself to do it.."

'Riddle does have a baby face...' The kid thought to herself.

"Why?!" Ace asked angrily.

"It's because whatever Riddle is today..is because of strict rules. Rules he grew up with. If he wants to follow that path and continue on those strict rules I can't stop him.." Trey responded.