VI.🥀 Unexpected guests🥀

[Y/N]'S POV:

[Y/N]'S POV:

"You do know about the legend of the queen of hearts right?" Trey said to us first years as he pushed up his glasses.

"The story goes that she created a wonderland of madness built on adherence- er" he stopped and glanced at me.

"In easier words very strict rules." He then continued.

'does he think I'm stupid that I wouldn't know what big words like adherence mean?' I slightly pouted at the thought. I'm a big kid! I know what big words mean!

(I'm going to explain a bit of [Y/N]'s personality later so keep reading!)

"So out of respect for the queen of hearts, us in heartslabyul wear red and black armbands just like her dress!" Cater explained.

"And we also upheld the laws she made." He added.

"Sounds like a stuff place!" Grim whisper yelled at me.

"Talk about it. Even my parents aren't

that strict." I replied.

Unfortunately for us, Cater-senpai heard us and spoke up,

"How strict we follow the rule depends on our dorm leader." He said patting mine and Grims head, "last year's was pretty chill about all of this."

"On the other hand the current dorm leader," Trey sighed and smiled "Riddle is the most serious among the serious of all dorm leader."

'so he must look very scary! He must be huge!' I thought worriedly hugging Grim tightly who seemed to be thinking the same thing I was.

"Bleeeh...what a pain!" Ace complained.

"Maybe if you followed the rules around the dorm head you'll be fine" I muttered to myself.

Grim perked up and asked, "so what

about the other dorms?"

"Like Cater said, there are seven dorms." Trey-senpai replied.

"So that must mean they all are based on the statues that are outside!" I added.

"Yep! Correct kiddo!" Cater said.

"Indeed." Trey nodded. "Our dorm, heartslabyul, is based and founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of hearts."

"How scary is living in a dorm like that?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't mess up and follow the rules I guess..." Deuce replied.

"The next one is, Savanaclaw." Trey continued, "it is the dorm founded on the fortitude of the king of beasts."

'so mufasa or Scar?well the statue was of scar so Trey-senpai must be talking about scar.' I thought carefully.