Uncovered

Warning:

Contains violence, murders, rape, swearing, drugs, abuse, suicidal actions, and insanity. Read at your own risk because the whole story is a trigger warning. Please do not read if you have traumatic episodes like PTSD. (I edited all the colors in the image)

"The truth always finds its way out, even years later. The truth always prevails." - Tyler Hamilton 

 It had been a long time since Jiraiya had heard any news about Naruto, and it was making him anxious. He decided to call Tsunade, who ran her own institution, hoping to get some information. After a second ring, a lady answered, "Hello?"

"Tsunade, hey, it's Jiraiya. I want to know a few things regarding the institution."

"What?" she asked incredulously, surprised by his sudden interest. "Why do you want to know?"

"Well, I am the legal guardian of this kid, Naruto, the one involved in the Madara incident that's been on the news. He's in one of these institutions, but I haven't heard back from them."

Tsunade was quiet for a moment, then sighed, "You idiot!"

Jiraiya freaked out over the phone, "What? Why?!"

"Baka, most of these places are pretty skeptical, so to speak. I'm telling you to get him out of there," Tsunade replied with frustration. "Isn't Sasuke there too?"

"Yeah, but it was a last-minute decision, and I wasn't in a position to send them. It was the department's call. What could be happening that's bad?"

She grunted in irritation, "It's overcrowded in most places, making it pretty unsanitary. Not to mention the lobotomy, which I don't agree with. Based on my years of experience, isolation tends to make patients worse."

"Lobotomy?" Jiraiya asked, taken aback. "Can you help me get him out of there?"

He could hear Tsunade's voice shudder as she replied, "Trust me, you don't want to know. Fine, I'll write them a referral letter. Once I get a response, I need you to sign the necessary papers since you can make decisions for them."

"Okay, thank you. Wait, them?" Jiraiya sweatdropped. "You mean be a legal guardian for Sasuke too?"

"Yes. I want to observe Sasuke since they both have similarities that could help each other. You better get moving, or you'll pay," she growled, making sure Jiraiya felt intimidated into doing what she wanted.

"Y-yes, ma'am. Bye," he stuttered, but Tsunade had already hung up on him, leaving him slightly annoyed by her rudeness.

Jiraiya sighed and immediately set out to follow Tsunade's instructions, determined to get Naruto and Sasuke out of the institution as soon as possible.

In the vibrant village of Konoha, Jiraiya, a man burdened with the weight of past experiences, found himself facing a new challenge - becoming a legal guardian for Sasuke. Having already been through the arduous process with Naruto, he knew firsthand the difficulties that lay ahead.

A sense of urgency and determination propelled Jiraiya as he made his way through the bustling streets of Konoha. He couldn't shake off the worries that gnawed at his mind, fearing for Sasuke's future and well-being. Memories of the obstacles he had encountered before only fueled his resolve to navigate the intricate maze of legal proceedings once more.

Arriving at the local courthouse, a bastion of authority, Jiraiya took a deep breath, preparing himself for the challenges that awaited. Inside, the atmosphere was charged with tension, as petitioners sought resolutions to their personal struggles. Jiraiya's heart pounded in his chest, the weight of the courtroom pressing upon him, a constant reminder of the uphill battle he was about to face.