Prologue

10yr Y/n pov
It had been shitty to say the least.
Kicked out of my home from my shit eating parents. All because I didn't clean and cook right I am only 10 yeah no shit i don't know how. They sure as shit didn't teach me.

It is really cold and trying to stay warm on the cold concrete. It sucked to stay out especially here, in New York. with zombies and monsters out, knowing you could die any day just walking about. But worst of all the man who started this, a man named Alex Mercer he is being targeted by some group of people. Seeing signs everywhere, it would be crazy if you didn't know who he was. But that doesn't matter I am trying to get warm. I don't care about the monsters I don't care about Alex I just want to sleep or at least get warm.

I then hear some people talking from inside my house. I get up and get closer to the door hearing what they are saying.

D/n: "listen I don't think we can afford him anymore he is just a burden." He said

That would have hurt if I cared.

M/n: "But how will he survive out there."she said

Wow that's a first mom,would usually agree with him.

They both start laughing.

M/n:"you know I could care less about that little shit. So where do we put him."she said

D/n:"Maybe some old dumbtser or something just far away from here." He said bitterly

M/n:" Ok let's get him and finally be free of that brat." She said almost with the burst to laugh.

I couldn't believe it all the shit I did for them clean and cook and most of this shit. I get up and start walking. I might as well leave. I don't really belong here anyway. I left walking straight.

I was walking for about ten minutes when I heard a roar a terrifying roar.

I saw it, a monster. Looking back thinking I could sneak around it, but all the luck I have just left as I stepped on a branch and it made a loud snapping sound.shit...

The monster looked back at me and started to run at me. Thinking this is the end I closed my eyes and excepted my fate. Then I heard the monster yell . I open my eyes and see him. Alex Mercer.

 Alex Mercer