🕷 - 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒¹

🕸 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ― 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉𝖘

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐌 𝐈?"

I said. I was in my room, that was obvious, but it was different. Sure, everything had its exact placement, but it was animated. Wait-- animated? Was I in an animated story? What happened to my reality?!

"Calm down, I'll explain everything." a pesky voice I would roll my eyes at in other situations, but I was curious. "Who said that?!"

"Me," a flying spider said, coming out from behind my cartoon desk. "Holy shirt. Wait, shirt? Am--Am I in The Good Place? Did I die? Are you some sort of Janet?" I asked the flying insect, lightly poking it.

The spider-thing swatted my head before talking. "The Good Place...? Nevermind-- no, not the Good Place. You are in the world of..." The bug paused to fly to my eye-view. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

A confused look crossed my face. Why the fork was I here? And why did this goofy cartoon copy The Good Place?? "You have been chosen by someone in your real life world who thought you were worthy."

I tried remembering my old life. Strangely enough, I didn't remember anything at all. Except for Netflix shows and the fact I was in the wrong world. Weird thing to keep with amnesia... the Netflix part, I mean.

"If you try remembering, your memories will falter even more," Could this kooky little bug read my mind? "Yes, and I'm not a 'kooky little bug'. My name is Meeda," Meeda said.

"Too long. Now, you're Mee-Mee."

"That's the same amount of syllables-- okay, whatever. Listen, you're in a body that is you, but at the same time isn't. The body you are in is a real Y/N in this world, however, were in a different school around this area. Ever since you got me, you've been hiding in the shadows and have been a secret helper for Ladybug and Chat Noir. They know someone's been helping them and has recently made it their mission to find out who. You are the holder of the spider miraculous, a permanent one too. The spider miraculous is a miraculous of balance between Ladybug and Chat Noir, creation and destruction. You have the powers of healing and invisibility, which can only be used once at a time. Once you transform into your alter-ego, memories of this body will hit you, which is why you have to transform now. The transform words are 'Meeda, let's weave!' and your de-transforming words are..."

"Meeda, let's weave!"

"Wait! I'm not done—!"

My transformation was pretty generic. My hands crawled up my face to reveal a mask that I assumed was filled with webs, but when I opened my eyes, I saw that everything was in grayscale. Was this like when Ladybug needed to find something to help her out of a problem? God, that's annoying.

Suddenly my hair grew into this long braid and I couldn't help but feel like I copied Ladynoir. Eh, who cares. The braid was enlarged with something that looked like spiderwebs and I hoped to the Miraculous Gods that it was some hair accessory. Then, I felt the urge to cross my hands behind my back and pull out something. Surprise surprise, it was the duo katanas. I didn't know what to do for my outfit-putting-on sequence so I started spinning around and suddenly I burst out of a cocoon like a butterfly in my red and blue suit. After that, I get this disgusting feeling and I started shuddering.

Wait, will that shuddering be in my animation transformation? NOOO-

Spider legs started growing out of my back. I didn't know how many and honestly didn't feel like counting them so I let them do their thing. Shirt, it's time for my super awesome hero pose. Do I pose spider-cool or just basic hero-cool? Y'know me... not basic! Hah.

Spider-pose it is. Wait! Shirt! I look like a forking ugly spider monkey—are there redos...? Shirt. Whatever at least I won't get second-hand embarrassment watching the show—!

I glanced at my conveniently placed corner mirror at myself. I looked hot. I mean, I always do but gosh dily dee look at me! Wait, why do I look exactly like Spider-Man...?

I got this voice in my head, sounding a lot like that annoying little bug— I mean Meeda, that was squeakily yelling at me. "Why did you transform I wasn't done explaining the rules! So— if you form your hand into the Spider-Man formation, the spider fluid comes out and you can grab anything or go to the place you aimed at. Also, I heard you earlier about being colourblind. Just press double tap your right forehead temple to see clearly."

I did that and I was blessed with the sight of colour. Yay.

"Sweet. So, is there a mute/unmute button for you?"

"Yeah! Just press the tip of your nose twice..."

I didn't have to be told twice, I hadn't yet been shocked with the memory-zap thingy or whatever Mee-Mee was talking about, so I was a-okay. I walked out of my also conveniently placed balcony right on my left and shot a web at a nearby building. Holy shirt, I forgot I was in Paris! That means I have to be those girls posing in front of the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre! Yay!

I zipped my webs to nearby buildings to get to the Eiffel Tower. It was lit up as it was night and was extremely beautiful. I was awed by it while crawling up a structure. Perhaps I should visit the Lourve tomorrow, the paintings have always inspired me. Ooh- how about Adrien's mansion? I should rob him.

I just realized. I know everyone's identity, will that make me... vulnerable? As I was about to press my nose twice to ask Meeda, I felt a shock. My eyes suddenly widened and so did the white stitch covering them. Was this the memory shock? I felt weak and out of control. My body went limp and so did my mind. Now, it was all blank.

 Now, it was all blank

WC: 1054 

[A/N]

FIRST ACTUAL CHAPTER IS DONE. Unedited but I'll make it work ^^. This book has an infinite chance at being a total fail but I guess I'll try 🥱🥱

Thanks so much if you've made it this far and tell me if it's cringe because I will literally rewrite it. I have almost 70 drafts of different fandoms and my different eras with so many different writing styles. :)

🕸 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ― 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉𝖘
|
FINI