~High school AU 3~

"She smile at me so I smile back.. I stayed with her until my sister came home, my sister is still in my old school, she finish school after me.
We ate and I got to bed."

~next day~

•Good's pov•
I woke up as my alarm was killing my ears, and after a few minutes of waking up, I finally got up.

I quickly dressed myself, and took my backpack, now I need to get out the house without my parents seeing me.

I don't ever eat breakfast, My parents won't let me anyways. So after a bit of deep breath I got out of my room and quickly got downstairs, but as I was going to the door, my dad yelled my name.

I flinched and stood still for a second, then turned around, looking at my dad, he was staring at me mad. Again.

DaD: are you serious, I was going to get out the house first, but you need to get in my way of course.

Good: I'm sorry father.

I looked down, praying that nothing happens. But he pushed me on the wall hardly, making me fall. I winced a bit.

mOm: WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP I CAN'T HEAR THE TV.

Dad rolled his eyes and kicked me in the face, he has his boots with studs on, so it hurt a lot. I almost let out a whine, but I stayed quiet, as my dad got out the house.

I got up again, and checked my face with my pone camera, I was bleeding just beside my eyebrow. It's fine, I'm not risking to get beat up by mom just to take bandage.

I took my cloak, since it's winter, and got out the house, and then I could breath, at least it wasn't that much. I saw my dad leave with his car, and then I started to walk to school.

I wasn't late, I don't really arrive to school late, I arrive to class late. It's 8:25am and school start at 9am.

I was just walking, and when I looked to the other side of the road I saw that Jef nerd there. I stared for a second, still walking.

He glanced at me and I quickly looked away. Don't even come to talk to me.

After few minutes he didn't come over there, so guess I was fine. I glanced at him and he directly looked at me, we made eye contact for a second this time, and he looked both side of the road and crossed it. Great.

I looked away but he went to me.

Jef: Dude-

I looked at him again. Trying to make an annoyed face, but to be completely honest, I'm not really annoyed.

He stared at me for a second, and got closer, I felt my face burning up, why is it burning up- brain- yo- we just met him! And he's a dude! And a nerd!

He slowly put his hand on the side of my face, near my eyebrow, and I remembered that I was bleeding. I pushed his hand away quickly.

Jef: What happened to your face?

Good: I just fell, don't touch me.

I stared at him for a second as he did too, he's clearly not believing me, understandable though.

Jef: so You fell, but only the side of your head got wounds? And weirdly, specifically 5 small holes.