Prologue

Castiel Novak was a smart and shy kid. He was 17 years and at the top of his class. He was what his parents always wanted him to be. But that's not what he wanted to be.

When you're a parent, you aren't supposed tell your children that you won't love them if they fail. You aren't supposed to hit them when they make mistakes, and their not supposed to make you feel unloved.

Castiel stayed quiet, not only because he was shy. No because he was scared of what would happen. It only took one time to turn Castiel's life all around. It only took once for him to stop speaking to anyone. Only once for him to realize that he would soon be a failure if he continued to feel the way he did.

Homosexuality: Sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex.

That one simple word would turn his world completely to shit. He knew he shouldn't feel this way towards other boys, but he just couldn't help it. To make the matter worse, he was crushing on the one person he shouldn't. Dean Winchester.

Dean Winchester, Star football player, and the most popular guy in Palos High. He had a younger brother named Sam, and lived with his mother and father.

Dean Winchester lived a normal life, he dated, fought with his parents and brother. The thing was that Dean Winchester wasn't any where's normal. Dean Winchester was Gay. No one would ever guess, since he had girls around him all the time. The simple smile would get any girl he wanted, Only he didn't want any girl. He wanted Castiel Novak.

Of course that wouldn't ever happen. Castiel hated his guts and would never even speak to him. He didn't know why their families hated each other, they just did. He would never ask his father, god knows that would be a bad idea.

On the outside they were the perfect family. On the inside, his father was a horrible abusive prick. He took advantage of Dean and would constantly abuse his mother. Dean's life was anything but perfect. If only that blue eyed boy would help him.

Okay so I know this may be a little short but it is the prologue. I didn't really know that I was going to be writing this fic but I am apparently. I just kind of decided I wanted to write something so here it is. This will be a multi chapter full on story so I hope you stick around and enjoy it.

Just to clear something up in case I confused anyone. Castiel is not mute. He just doesn't speak to anyone, he feels safer that way. Dean is abused and rapped constantly by his father.

Also, this is not the story that I will be co writing with @KnightOfHell_Cami. So stay tuned for the first chapter.

Vote! Comment!