:.Chapter 12.:

This chapter is dedicated to.. TheFeelsBeTooReal for being just so god damn supportive through this whole journey!!

Castiel looked around the room of their hotel in the great city of Los Angeles. It's been a dream of his to come to LA ever since he was a kid. And of course when Dean found out he had to get reservations at the most fanciest hotel there was for their honeymoon.

Now let me tell you something my dear children, Dean does not like flying but took the whole flight like a fucking boss ass bitch that he is and held my hand tightly for the entire flight. And only pissed himself once! So all and all a very successful flight.

"I'm going to clean up." Dean muttered, he was clearly embarrassed of what happened and did not want to see Castiel's face of embarrassment as well. How could he not be? His husband just pissed himself infront of 267 people!

"Okay babe." Castiel replied, he went to their bags and began unpacking and placing their clothes in the dressers. Since they had the room for a week they decided it would be best to put their clothes in the dressers instead of keeping them in their suitcases.

When he was done unpacking he grabbed their toiletries and went to the bathroom where he found Dean taking a bath. He had music playing in his ears and eyes closed.

Castiel smiled and placed the bag onto the counter and began to strip off his clothes. One piece at a time he was slowly shredding his clothes off and began his walk to the tub.

He placed a foot in the water and instantly relaxed as the hot water touched his skin. He placed the other foot in and laid done on his side and placed his head in the crook of Dean's neck.

Dean jumped at the sudden presence but relaxed as he looked to see his husband lying beside him. He ripped out his ear phones and wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him even closer.

There were no intentions that this would turn into sex. It was simply just romance and quite frankly if you asked Dean, he much rather have more moments like this then having sex every 10 seconds. Although their sex was flipping amazing.

The two lied their for a little until the water turned cold and the sun set. They got up and dried off and slipped on a pair of boxers and made their way back to their bed.

"How about we order something in and watch some Netflix tonight?" Dean asked as he grabbed the hotel's menu.

"Sound good, as long as we can cuddle." Cas said, a smile on his face that Dean would say hasn't left since they got married.

"There will be no Netflix and Chill don't you worry." Dean laughed causing Castiel to burst out in a fit of laughter.

Their food soon arrived and they settled into the soft bed and began watching re-runs of Full House.

It was nearing midnight when Castiel looked up to see Dean fast asleep. He looked at the sight of his HUSBAND and smiled.

If you would've asked Castiel if he would ever get married he would say No. If you asked if he would ever speak again, he probably wouldn't answer. If you asked him if he would be living right now he would shake his head.

His life went from a family that wasn't so much of a family that couldn't care less about him. To being married to the guy of his dreams, he's speaking, a has a NEW family that loves and truly cares about his life. He wasn't just happy about being married, he was happy that he always thought that the life that we was living was something he would never have ever.

He took one last glance at Dean before placing a soft kiss on his cheek and snuggling in close before closing his eyes and drifting off to into a peaceful slumber.

YAAAAASSSSS!!! Here's another update, don't you worry my little mud monkey's there will be another part of their honeymoon! I'm also waiting on someone to write the smut for this chapter cause let me tell you something. I may be experienced in this but I cannot write it.... Don't ask me why I just can't.

Also if you are the person who is writing the smut and you are reading this, When I said take your time and write it when you can, still applies. :):) There's no super filled rush :) I probably will do another part that's filled with fluff and romance and their adventures anyways :):)

BTW I hoped you liked this chapter :)

Vote! Comment!