Chapter 1.

The first chapter is dedicated to.... *Drumroll please.* Shens_spirit because they were the first one to comment and vote on the Prologue so here you go person!!!!

Cas's P.O.V

I woke up with a stinging sensation on the left side f my torso. Pulling up my T-Shirt, the sight of a swelled up black and blue bruise was visible.

Great. Just what I need. Castiel thought to himself.

I finally got up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and sighed.

I looked like crap and I knew it. I had bruises on my throat, my side was all swelled up and my lip was busted open. But I deserved it, I only got a 98% on my final for English. I knew I was supposed to get a 100% and nothing less.

I opened the shower door and stepped inside. Staring the cold water and quickly cleaning my body. Every urge to start some hot water but I knew I couldn't. Only my father was allowed to use hot water.

When I was done, I quickly walked back to my room to get changed. A simple cardigan sweater with dress up pants and a blue tie. Just a simple outfit yet it caused me so much pain.

I walked out my room and went downstairs, where I spotted my father passed out on the couch and my mother on the floor. I quietly pick her up and bring her to my room. On the way there she opens her eyes and gives me a small smile.

I place her under my sheets and lean down to kiss her on her temple. She smiles and closes her eyes.

I walk down stairs and make my way to the door and leave. The bus already waiting for me. I walked on the bus, my head hung low. It wasn't long for things to be thrown my way. Soon my face was smashed into floor. Ow! That hurt thanks Lucifer! Castiel thought as he got off the floor only to be pushed back down.

"I don't think so Faggot! You're going to stay down there where you belong!" Lucifer spat at me, he literally spat all over me! It was disgusting!

"Hey come on! Let him up!" A voice came from my left, I look up and see it's Dean Winchester. Why is he sticking up for me? He hates me?

I give him a little smile and try to get up.

"Why the hell you smiling at me Novak!" Dean yelled. Yep there's the Dean I know. I quickly get up and take a seat in the back, quietly waiting for the ride to be over soon.

Dean's P.O.V

"I don't think so Faggot! You're going to stay down there where you belong!" Lucifer yelled. I'm pretty sure he actually spat on the poor guy. I starting feeling bad for Castiel. He didn't deserve this.

"Hey come on! Let him up!" I yelled, my eyes widened in shock. Did I just stick up for him? Castiel gave me a small smile and I knew I had to act the way I usually do.

"Why the hell you smiling at me Novak!" I yelled. Disappointment and fear filled his eyes. God! I hate when I hurt him! But what am I supposed to do! Our families hate each other! I watch as he get's up and makes his way to the back.

My thoughts quickly move to thinking about how it would feel if I got up and went to the back and just hugged him. I know I can't but I wish I could.

Poor Castiel gets treated like crap by everyone. I'm pretty sure he's being abused at home too. I'd do anything to be able to protect him. My thoughts are soon disturbed as I'm being pushed up against the window.

"You think you can just intervene in my business Winchester!" Lucifer snapped. Lucifer lifted his fist, I waited for the impact as he choked me. But it never came. I opened my eyes to see him lying on the floor his hand holding his nose and blood everywhere.

I looked up to see Castiel standing there with his knuckles all bloody and bruised. Did he just protect me? I looked at Castiel and he gave me a hesitant smile and a face that said. "I owed you." Of course, Castiel wouldn't actually say anything the boy never speaks.

Okay so here's the first chapter! I hope you liked it!! In this chapter you find out that both boys are only following their families rules but don't actually hate each other.

Make sure to leave a Vote! and Comment! and don't forget to ask me you're questions on my Destiel One shots book!