Chapter 2 ( the truth )

" Whoa " I whisper and I rub my cheek where he had kissed it . He chuckles and says " let's go home " .
Time leap
" Why did you kiss me ?! " I ask him as soon as we got home . " I don't know " he said . " What do you mean you don't know ?! " I question . " Listen , Zara " he said while cupping my face " " When I first met you I knew I loved you but , I didn't what to love you , now that you've lived with me for 4 years , I still love you , but I don't know if I want to love you or not " . " Do you love me ? " He asked while his face got closer to mine . " I don't know " I said and I looked down . He lifted up my chin making me stare into his icy-blue eyes. " You know " He whispered . " yes , I love you " I whispered . " Do you want to love me " he asked . " No " I say . Honestly I didn't know if I wanted to love him , but it will be easier if we didn't have a relationship . " oh " he whispered , he sounded very hurt though . " I'm sorry " I say letting a tear slip from eye and I leave , I go to the grave where my mother was buried , my real mother , Rachel Dawes . I've thought about her ever since the day she died , even before I knew she was my mother . I've told myself it isn't my fault she was dead , but I still knew it was . It's my fault , if I would have just stayed with Bruce the one day he had threw the party for Harvey Dent instead of spraying my own mom with fear gas , even though I didn't know she was my mom at the time . " I'm sorry " I cry . " It's my fault you died ! " I cry . Soon I cried myself to sleep , so I fell asleep right there right on the ground .
Dream
I saw her , I saw my mom . " It's not your fault " she said gently . " Yes it is " I say . " No it's not , Joker would have killed me anyway " she replied . " I know this is a dream but is this really you , has your soul crept through my dreams or is this just a dream from my imagination " I cry . " This is all me , I promise " she said . " I believe you " I whisper . " I also wanted to talk to you about Scarecrow " she said . " What about him ? " I ask . " As much as it pains me to say it , you and Scarecrow are meant for each other " she said . " I don't know " I whisper . " Yes you do , you already know you two should be together , you just needed someone besides yourself to tell you " she smiled . " Ok " I nod . " I have to go now " she said . " Wait ! Will you visit me again . " Every night , I promise " she smiled . " I love you " I cry and I hug her . " I love you too " she whispers and hugs back .