Confession

I woke up in the police station and Gordon was sitting in front of me . " Hello Zara " he said . " Hello Mr. Gordon " I reply with a smirk . " Interesting dream you had there " he said . " Dang it , I hate it when I talk in my sleep " I groan . " You were dreaming about Rachel , weren't you " he asked . " Mhm " I say . What did she tell you ? " He asked . " That is isn't my fault she died " I whisper . " Do you believe her ? " Gordon asked . " Yes " I spoke ." I know she told you something else , what did she tell you " He said . Man , I wanted to lie to him and say she didn't say anything else , but he knows when I'm lying . " I don't fell comfortable speaking of it " I whisper . " Please tell me and you can go home " . " Fine " I sigh " she told me ............ that me and Jonathan should be together " . " Can I go now ? " I spat . " yes " he said and opened the door .
Time leap
" I'm home ! " I yelled when I got back home , but no one replied . " Jonathan ?! " I called . " He must be in his labs " I say to myself and I go to down into the basement where his labs are . " Jonathan ?! " I call again . " I thought you left me " I hear Jonathan say and I see him at his desk . " Why would I leave you " I say . " Well because how ..... well ..... awkward it was between you and me " he said awkwardly as he shifted nervously in his seat . " No " I say " the truth is I do want to be with you " . " Then I want to be with you too " Jonathan smiled . And so long story short , We made out .