Doki Doki Yuri Gakuen

Kagamine Rin, the kouhai of Project Diva Academy, and Kagamine Len, her younger twin (who was currently in class.) was soaking in the sights of the classroom doors, windows, and floor while I was roaming the campus. She spun and skipped around in search of fresh acquaintances, scents, and emotions. Rin had a tiny wish, a wish to find someone special in the new academy.

Someone that could relate, love, understand. Rin wanted to share a burning passion with someone. She held her heart close, roaming free around the halls somehow not getting noticed by others. It all came to a thud when she bumped into a person, and tripped on the floor.

"OW!!" She yelped. "Ack! SORRY!! I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to do that!!" She frantically panicked, already messing up her new arrival to this academy. "Are you okay?" She held out a hand for the fallen person.

The person lifted up their head, and themselves. "It's alright." They had a mystic clear youthful voice, they pushed the greenish blue pigtails out of their face and looked at Rin. "Are you okay though?" It was the upperclassmen from next door, Hatsune Miku.

Rin stood up very straight. "Y-yes! Kagamine Rin! Nice to meet you!!" She unconsciously took her hand out in politeness for shaking.

Miku giggled, "Oh!" She shakes her hand. "You're that new kouhai with a twin brother! It's very nice to meet you..I've heard you were in many concert and fairs with your brother called the Roadroller duo?" She smiled. "Welcome to the academy. I hope to see you in my music class!"

Rin blushed, "S-sure! I'd love to see you too! Let's be friends okay?" Rin smiled.

"Yes, of course!! I'd love to be your friend." Miku played with her hair, "It seems you are lost though, do you want me to help you find your class?" Rin looked at the crumbled up schedule in her skirt pocket. "AH!! Y-yes..." She took it out sheepishly. "Do you know where..class 405 is..?" She fiddled with the skirt ruffles.

"Huh? YEAH! That's the class I'm going to actually, wow..what a coincidence. Let me take you there right now!" Miku walked along as Rin smiled eagerly for them both being in the same class together. "Alright new friend! Let's go!!" She skipped along.