Doki Doki Yuri Gakuen Pt. 2

Kagamine Rin adjusted her skirt, sitting nervously next to her new friend Hatsune Miku. Miku beside her looked so mature and cool. Rin felt at ease with her after just meeting her. That was Miku's charm for sure! Miku looked over the notes of the class looking over at Rin. "So...tell me about your brother and you. You're pretty popular for being new arrivals!" She smiled placing a hand over her chin eagerly.

Rin perked up, "E-Eh? Erm...We're the Road Roller duo alright!" She giggled, "We sing rock, pop, or techno! You say it! We sing it. That's the power of being a duo~!"

"Interesting! You're probably very talented, no wonder you're in Mrs. Megurine's class! She's the most skilled instructor here, be warned! She may seem dozy...but she's strict."

"I'd like to see her then! I wonder though where Len is now. He said he was planning to take a different class though, focusing on songwriting." She puffed her cheeks, missing her younger brother.

"You seem like a sweet sister.. I have a brother myself! His name is Mikuo. He's enrolled in the same class as Len. Maybe they'll meet there?"

"You're right! Isn't the writing class taught by Mrs. Sakine?"

Miku nodded, "Wow..for a kouhai who just enrolled, you're pretty knowledgeable." She smiled brightly. Rin blushed, noticing other students looking at her. They seemed to be jealous that Rin was the only one sitting next to Miku-senpai. She looked away, hoping that there was no lint on her skirt and shirt. 

Finally, time had passed and Mrs. Megurine entered the classroom clutching a song book in her hand. She looked over at the students smiling elegantly. "Hello students." Her flowy pink hair followed her as she walked with poise. "Good morning, I had completely forgotten we had class as I slept in. My apologies." She kept a professional smile as some of the students sighed in disappointment.

"No wonder we waited so long." Rin whispered to Miku. "You sure she's strict?" Rin sighed. Miku nodded, chuckling. "Yeah..That's Mrs. Megurine for you!" She whispered.

Suddenly, Mrs. Megurine pointed at Rin. "Ah! You're the new student, aren't you?" She smiled, which made Rin jolt up suddenly grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "Y-YES!" Rin stood up politely and bowed. "I'm..Kagamine Rin, and I am very honored to be in your class!"

Mrs. Megurine's attention was diverted from the tuna clock as she slowly licked her lips. "Hmm." she said. "What?! Oh! Yes, Ragamine Kin! Welcome to class sweetheart." She yawned, looking as if she hadn't gotten enough sleep or had been eating during her shuteye, drooling over the tuna clock.

Rin twitched her eye, embarrassed. She sat back down as Miku shrugged. "Don't worry Rin, all that matters is that you might make new friends!" Miku patted her back. Rin nodded, slightly nervous from all that staring.