I have u figured out weretiger

they went on a late night walk this one was different in a way but not in a bad way in a good way atsushi was next to akutagawa very closely "atsu what are u doi" "shhh im safer next to u" "i um ok i mean u can stay there" he outs his arm around atsushi to make them a little closer to eachother her realizes how cold atsushi. Was he stopped the walk and hugged him untill he was a warmer. atsushi was shocked at first but snuggled into his chest and hugged his waist to hug back.Chuuya stopped when he seen this and walked back to them he seen that akutagawa was massaging atsushi head and heard a purr from atsushi from his ability which made akutagawa blush but he kept going and closed his eyes. chuuya took out his phone snapped like a billion pictures of them then stopped cause he didnt want to get caught. akutagawa opened his eyes and picked up atsushi making sure he doesnt wake him up chuuya just winked at him and akutagawa smiled. 

chuuya jaw dropped but smiled back knowing he was finally happy. they came back to the house but chuuya asked if akutagawa and atsushi wanted to stay at his place since it was closer and everyone was tired there were 2 beds one for chuuya the other for guest and well akutagawa and atsushi had to share it but he didt wanna let go of atsushi and he could tell atsushi did NOT want to let go of him so akutagawa placed him under the blanket and atsushi grabbed him "ak..u come back" "im just gonna get into more comfy clothes ill be right back" "fineee" he gets into a white short sleeved shirt and black pj pants then he gets into bed not even noticing chuuya is recording them. "akuuuu your back" "yes i am"

atsushi snuggled into akutagawa and before akutagawa fell asleep he felt somthing on his forhead but didnt think much of it and in a matter for seconds everyone was sound asleep peacefully.

                                                          the next day

chuuya woke to seeing akutagawa and atsushi cuddling with eachother *whispers* "tch love birds" 30 minutes goes by and chuuya is just scrolling on his phone since he took a break week just to relax and take care of atsushi but now he becoming a care taker for them 2 idiots. Akutagawa woke up and looked down at the sleeping weretiger *aughhh goddd why does he  have to be so cute!!!* and before he notices it atsushi is staring into his eyes with his sleepy eyes "h-hi a-aku you know your really handsome when u just woke up" *he he just gave me a compliment oh god do i give one back!!?!?!* "u are to" *damn it why did i say that!! "awwww thank you aku" "LOVE BIRDS!!" chuuya screams "CHUUYA!!"atsushi screams back embarassed akutagawa chuckles *maybe he does like me  AUGHH i swear if we were alone i dont think i could stay quiet* "hey aku lets get somthing to-" "hey love birds breakfast is ready!" "get lost chuuya" akutagawa rolls his eyes at him and then smiled at him "AHHH CHUUYA I DONT THINK THATS THE AKU I KNOW!!!" "hahahah whys that" 

"h-h-he smiled..." "yep hes finally similing i dont know why" "well i guess aku is finally warming up to us" "hehe i gueess i am" he hugs atsushi and atsushi hugs back "hey akutagawa can i talk to u for a second?" *god damn it i know what this is gonna be about* "yeah sure ill be back atsushi be carefull" "ok see ya" chuuya and akutagawa went into a room where no one was but them 2 and it was a quiet room so no one else good hear chuuya made sure of that just incase this ever happend  "ok akutagawa tell me the trusth what are u planning to do or maybe i should say this WHAT IS YOUR SITUATION!?!?!!" "ok calm done shorty  and ill tell u my situation" akutagawa tells him that if he was alone with him he could not hold back "u are really inlove with a person u took on a late night walk" while he lays back in a chair that was in the room "ok so your telling me u felt like u got stabbed in the stomach when he hugged u u have a urge to hug him everytime hes around AND u felt a kiss last night before u fell asleep ok at this point im pointing fingers at both of u i 100% know that if he confessed to you or u confessed to him i can tell u you to would be boyfriends in a matter of 2 seconds" " i mean your not wrong if he confessed to me i would say yes immediately" "what i thought ok well i have somthing to do just stay in here" " i uhh ok" "oh and heres somthing for u to do" he gave him one of those crime games that u play so hes not bored while in there and since hes not ranpo he gave him 3 to figure out  

                                                    1 hour later    

chuuya returned after a hour and akutagawa was just figuring out the last crime he seen threw a window at the door so he didnt want to interupt his focus so he decided he would come back later when hes done *chuuya when he was doing whatever* chuuya eeded to do somthing and to figure out if atsushi had a crush on akutagawa or if it was someone else he had a 80% chance of it being akutagawa but he just needed the information to be 100% so he could just tell akutagawa to confess to him and problems be solved and for them to finally be happy. Chuuya took atsushi out for a walk and asked him question from what he heard from atsushi last night on there walk. "Why did u say u feel safer with akutagawa?" "i dont really know just he makes me feel safe then what anyone else does" "do u trust him" "well yea i wouldnt have a cru- a friendship with him if i didint hehe-""wait atsushi what were u about to say?....." "i uhh i i umm hehe i-" "do you have a crush on akutagawa atsushi" as he smirks and crosses his arm knowing he caught him red handed" "OK ok ok fine yes i do BUT DONT TELL HIM i dont want to ruin the friendship i have with him id be sad if it ended" "oh thats it so im not good enough?"

"WHAT NO-" "im kidding atsushi" "but lets just walk now it feels nice not having to do missions right now" "that i can agree on i dont wanna get hurt and be treated by yosano shes scary" "yea ill say" while they walk on there walk chuuya cant help but smiling on how the 2 have a crush on eachother and how it going to work out beetween them "what u smiling about hehe" "oh nothing you will find out soon enough" as he looks at atsushi knowing hes going to be just fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH FINALLY it took me so long to figure out ideas but then i couldnt stop writing my head was gonna explode with so much ideas im working on a kazuscara wattpad story and im gonna publish it soon i have alot of ideas for it i just need a break from this story but just wait and see on what atsushi and akutagawa do next! (if u want my tiktok its alex..the..bunny i will do some spoiling on some stories when the chapter is almost done and i do gacha so go check me out!)