𝐓.𝐋.𝐂. (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

okay so if you don't want to take this request (or just alter some things) that's cool, but here's mine:

Dwayne x female reader

he slowly but surely dumbs her down to a point where she's totally devoted to him and nothing else. it starts with things like picking outfits for her and getting her food and then it turns into stuff like "you can't think for yourself, baby. let me do it for you". he's obsessed with taking care of her and she lets it happen because it's Dwayne and he's perfect <3

bonus points if he refers to himself as "Daddy"

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Dwayne x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI, (Dark Fic)Dumbification/Infantilization, Hypnosis/Brainwashing, Emotional Manipulation/Abuse, Power Imbalance/Domination, eventual Slavery.

[Summary] T.L.C. stands for Tender, Love, & Care, but for Dwayne, the 'C' stands for Control, which he adores having over you.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

You've always been unlucky regarding the affairs of the heart.

Finding a good guy was tricky in this day and age. Ironically, you'd think it would be easy with dating apps like Tinder and OkCupid, but it wasn't. Dating was very hard.

You were unfortunately a hopeless romantic, raised to believe in chivalry and wooing. In modern times, in the age of 'hookup' culture, there was no such thing as courtship. Guys didn't do that anymore, and they barely even gave a shit what your name was.

If they swiped right and connected with you, you didn't receive a "Hi, how are you?" you received a "Send Nudes."

It was disparaging, and you were at a point in your dating career where you were ready to give up on romance and die alone – until you met Dwayne.

Dwayne was an angel, a blessing. You felt like God sent him from above just for you. He was a caring soul who embodied all the traits you'd ever wanted in a partner.

He was your night in shining armor, the prince that Disney told you would sweep you off your feet.

Dwayne was the perfect boyfriend. He was so good to you; he treated you like a Goddess and cared for you.

You met him on the boardwalk. He was kind, helping you carry the heavy bags from your shopping trip to your car. You were struggling while everyone strolled along, paying you no attention while you stumbled and swayed in an attempt to keep from dropping your things.

Swooping in like Superman, Dwayne hefted your heavy bags effortlessly. He left you in awe of his great strength, and good looks – caramel skin with long silky black locks, standing 6' plus, with an incredible physique. He had the body of a god, and you couldn't help but imagine what it would be like lying under him.

But what drew you in was his eyes. They were chocolate, smoldering with intensity and wisdom you had never seen before.

It sounds pretentious, but in the age of social media and technology, you'd be surprised how often you gazed into lifeless eyes, eyes vacant and devoid of intellect. People like him were rare, but when you stumbled upon them, they captivated you.