Chapter 8

Levi and Micah are lying on the grass, Levi's arms wrapped around Micah's waist. Micah is holding on to Levi's neck. He doesn't want to let go.

Levi gently pulls Micah a little closer,flipping him so that the curves of his boyfriend's body fit into his. Micah's falling asleep, Levi's scent and warmth are lulling him to sleep and the sound of the water lapping at the shore is calming him. Neither of them think they've ever been this happy.

"I love you Sweetheart." Levi whispers to Micah as his boyfriend's breathing slows. 

"I-" Micah yawns mid sentence, making his voice groggy. "-love you too."

When Micah is well and truly out, Levi scoops him up, cradles him against his chest, and calls for one of his drivers to come pick them up.

"And make sure someone else comes with you. I want them to pick up my car." He tells them quietly. Levi props himself up against a tree, Micah's head on his lap. Micah's skin was pale, and call him biased, but it resembled moonlight. Levi didn't know why, but everything about Micah was...breathtaking. Every step he took, every word he said, was gentle and beautiful. Levi closed his eyes, and started day-dreaming about Micah. Finally the car pulled up and two chauffeurs stepped out. One immediately made his way to Levi's car and got in, starting the engine, and driving away. The second walked over before slightly bowing. Levi got up softly, trying not to wake his new boyfriend.

"Thank you. That was especially fast, I see if I can get you a raise." Levi said softly.

"Thank you sir." The chauffeur replied before turning to open the car door. Levi slid in, and set Micah down, his head on Levi's lap again. The chauffeur closed the door, got in, and turned on the engine. They slid forward down the road, and started the drive home. As they moved, Levi picked up Micah's phone and opened his messages. He opened the group chat with Micah's mothers, and started to type. Levi asked, as Micah, if he could have a "sleepover" at his new friend's house. Luckily, it seemed Micah's mothers were pretty nice, so when they said yes, Levi turned off the phone and slid it into his pocket. Looking down at Micah's sleeping face, Levi tangles his fingers gently in Micah's purple hair. Sometimes feelings were difficult, but there was one thing that Levi was sure of. Something he had been sure about for weeks. He loved Micah with his everything, and he would never let him go. 

Micah was a gift, and he was perfect. Levi watched as Micah gently rolled over onto his side, and curled his head into Levi's lap.

"My love..."