cast

in which Bailey is surrounded by people who won't accept her for who she is.
until she meets max...

   Bailey Davis has always struggled with her sexuality. At a young age her parents shamed her for even thinking possibly gah thoughts, even if she didn't know what they meant. Bailey had always been confused on why something that seemed to make people so happy could be so bad. She wondered why she had these feelings when she was told time and time again that they were wrong. As she got older she started to grasp and understand these feelings and at the age of fourteen she identified as pansexual. Bailey knew she would never be accepted by her family so she kept her secret hidden, but that starts to get harder when she moves to a new town and catches the eye of the talkative lesbian who lives next door.

   Maxine has always been proud and confident of her sexuality. She knew she had people who cared and supported her and she thought she had a loving girlfriend. That is until she gets her heart crushed. She knows she needs to get over Sophie but her heart yearns for someone to love. When new girl Bailey moves in next door she hopes to be able to mend her broken heart and help Bailey be comfortable with her identity.

Bailey 'Bee' Davis

the closeted pansexual

...

Maxine 'Max' Baker

the talkative lesbian

...

Other cast members as their characters
Bailey's family up to your interpretation
...

part one up now!!