The Odd Request.

Sitting in his chair looking over some contracts, Dante found a very odd job to which he would've accepted but couldn't since he didn't want to risk losing his second chance living on earth. Calling out his nephew he yelled out.

Dante: Hey kiddo!! I think I got a good job for you!

A young teen, being over 6 foot tall, with silver hair barely covering his eyes and was long enough reaching barely past his neck. Walking up to his mentor he scoffed crossing his arm.

Ryuki: ( Looking over the contract) You want me to protect this family and act as if I was their brother?

Dante: I promise you it's for a rather good reason, and hell it pays good.

Ryuki: Better be a good pay if I'm wasting my time protecting them.

Dante: By sending you to their location, I'll have you play the big ol bodyguard. And maybe you can find a lovely chick or guy who can break that stone cold heart of yours, Vergil Jr. And don't worry about the paperwork's, I already did em.

Whacking Dante on the back, Ryuki snorted before walking out the Devil May Cry Building.

Ryuki: Yea yea, I'll play nice. I may be able to fight some strong demons if they wanna show their faces, oh and tell dad I'm yoinking the Yamato.

~Transition to Ryuki living with Shido and Kotori after arriving at their home~

Kotori asked skeptical of him: So your our brother who was in another location?

Ryuki: Pretty much the gist of it, the old man wanted me back, and I couldn't say no to him.

Kotori: Right... Well Shido's cooking breakfast so you better hurry or else!

Slowly pushing his "little sister" out his room, Ryuki rolled his sleeves up to reveal demonic markings covering his arms.

Ryuki: Damn you old man, could've at-least gave warnings for me to change my arms, oh wait.

Using a bit of his demonic energy, Ryuki covered the markings to make his arms look normal. Smiling with content, he then changed into his school uniform before making his way into the kitchen.

Ryuki: (grabbing one of the burgers before
running out the door) Ittadakimasu!

Kotori: Hey!!

Running out the door, Ryuki devoured the burger and kept running before halting to a complete stop. Smirking he turned his attention to an ally way where a small group of demonic looking creatures could be seen.

Ryuki: Well hello lovely creatures.

Charging at the demons, Ryuki ducked under the first one and grabbed it's arm slamming it into the ground. The other demon's tried to attack him but were frozen in place by his presence.

Ryuki: Now then, I'm gonna have to make it quick, I got school.

Looking around at all of the frozen demons, Ryuki pulled out his sword and began to slice them up. Finishing up with the demons, Ryuki swipes the blade to force the blood to fly off.

Ryuki: pathetic, wasn't even worth my energy.
Letting his weapon disappear, Ryuki started toe dash towards the school.

*After school*

Sleeping within the trees, Ryuki was at peace. Until an explosion startled him awake.

Ryuki: What the hell?!

Looking up at the sky, Ryuki notices a female warrior along with many unusual guest that he's never seen.. but what surprised him the most was seeing his brother.