Rigged Game Pt 1

The next day after the Rescue, everything was back to normal within the Itsuka's residence with everyone getting along with one another watching one of Miku's live performance. Although one thing was not clear for the boys.

Tohka: Go on, taste it!

Yoshinon: Don't be afraid to eat.

Looking at the bowl of "food" in front of them, Ryuki wanted to slowly back away from the abomination in front of him, but couldn't as Yoshino and Kaguya looked at him expectantly to eat the food.

Shido: H-how thoughtful.

Kaguya: We added all our favorite foods into the bowl to add flavor and spice, and a few extra things.

Ryuki: I- err...

For how badly he wanted to teleport out of there with the Yamato and skip the food, but was unlucky in the end as he and Shido reluctantly took a bit out of the bowl of Mystery food X.

Ryuki: *Mumbles* Thank you grandfather for immunity to food poisoning.

Taking a bite of the X food, they chewed it before swallowing. Taking a moment to ponder wether or not to throw up, they were both in total shock when the food was somehow...good.

Ryuki: How the hell..

Shido: It's.. actually pretty good.

The girls smiled when both boys said that the food was good. Talking at the table, Ryuki overhears Shido mention Miku not being able to come.

Miku: Darling!!

Bursting through the door was the upbeat idol herself causing Ryuki to Jolt. He tried to get up and retreat but fails as Miku caught him and not the girls during the small chase.

Ryuki: what the hell is this change of attitude?!

Miku: Aww come on, it's only a kiss for my birthday!

Ryuki used a bit of his concentration to create a doppelgänger for Miku to snuggle up on allowing him to escape. But the doppelgänger didn't last long as Ryuki fell to one knee clutching his head.

Tohka: Ryuki!

They all ran to check on Ryuki when he stopped them all. He did let Miku help him up and guide him over to the couch.

Miku: Are you okay Yu-Yu?

Ryuki: Yea, just when we saved Tohka last night, I finally took the bandages off and used my Devil bringer, but I also did go all out destroying the whole place and beating the soldiers down.

Holding up his demonic arm, It shined a bright blue light around but dimmed back down. Everyone looked at his arm in awe since it was always bandaged up, then again he did go to school so it made perfect sense.

Miku: I wanted to apologize about last night and the other days..

Ryuki: Same here, your not so bad after all. Just a bit misunderstood.

Miku then hugged up on Ryuki, the devil didn't mind it as much since he knows that her and the other girls are safe with him and Shido.

Ryuki: Just give me a little bit to rest up and regain some more strength.

Watching Shido walk out the room, Ryuki got himself up before exhaling the breath he held in.

Ryuki: Whoo.. I should be good for now.

~Break~

Getting back to school, Ryuki actually kept his sleeves rolled down instead of having them up like his coat. Sitting in the class, he watched as the girls were dogging on Shido for something that he claimed he didn't do. It went horribly up until Origami allowed him to feel her breast, which made Ryuki spit out the drink he had in his mouth before laughing.