Chapter 9 ✨

Gun's P.O.V.

Honestly I feel so awkward and weird at this point. Off's mom is the woman who my mother took a debt from. Her debt was worth my mom's life. The weight of the debt made my mom feel so weighted that she lost her life... Till that day to now, I have hated that woman. Because of her I lost my mom at the age of twenty two. After she passed away I worked so hard in everything to pay off the debt. At that time Sea and New were by my side. Accept them I didn't had a single person by my side.

And today I'm having feelings for her son? Is it even correct? I should feel bitter towards them, right? Argh! I feel so confused! His mom is my biggest problem. There she is even trying to get him forcefully married. Oh god I hate her so much! Only if I could made her feel as miserable as I did. But what can I even do? She's the one who's still making me feel miserable. I can't stop thinking of her son who is gonna get forced to marriage very soon.

“Hey Gun! Why do you look so stressed? I have been noticing you since past thirty minutes." Sea said.

“Yeah Gun, what's wrong?" New said leaving his camera on the desk. New only does it when he feels that the matter is important.

I told them about everything.

“Shit that's complicated." Sea said.

“Maybe it isn't." New said.

“How's that?" I asked.

“Well whatever happened was Off's mother's fault, right?"

“Yes."

“And you like Off, right?"

“Yes."

“Then date him."

“What?!"

“Listen Gun, Off is a great guy unlike his mother. You know it right?"

“I do..."

“So if you date him you won't ever get upset. Plus his mom wants him to marry that girl. If he's in love with you then his mom won't be able to get him married with her. In conclusion you are winning both love and war. Aren't you?"

“Right you are! Excellent New!" Sea said.

“But won't it be like that I'm cheating on him."

“No way because you have feelings for him already. And if you have this in your mind, you won't feel guilty loving him. Honestly there's nothing wrong anyways. You know that love is love."

“Well... That's correct but I don't think that Off thinks in that way about me. Like I'm his friend, you know?"

“Friends to lovers? You dumbass!" Sea said and smacked my head.

“Gun that's all I could advise you. You better be grateful cause I'm the one who lost his first kiss just because of your love life. I can't believe that I even forgave you."

“It's because you have started to have good feelings about Tay." Sea said.

“No way!"

“In every way babe. You guys have the same interests too. I bet that you will be together in two months for sure!" Sea said.

“We'll see that." New replied.

Ah here I'm still in dilemma. I do like him a lot, a lot. Even though he can't see me and I face a bit of problem to understand his emotions properly because his eyes doesn't show emotions rather him tone does. Still I like him. Even after knowing about his mother, I do like him. But the problem is here is, I can't just keep giving my heart to him. I don't wanna get hurt. I must make him feel for me. I need to make this our love and save him from the forced arranged marriage too.