Chapter 15 ✨

3rd person P.O.V.

Gun was ready for his party. Wearing his backless black coat with black pants. Looking forward for Off to get a touch of his perfect back. His eyes were always on the gate. The hotel's third floor is booked for Gun's party. Gun's friends New, Sea and others are here. Plus Tay is also here advanced.

“Hey Tay! You're here alone? Where's Off?" Gun asked him.

“Well Off will come here with Ohm. Honestly Off doesn't shares his secrets with me anymore or his plans. Since I have started to date New, he has started keeping secrets from me."

“Is that so?"

“Yes. He's afraid that I'll tell New and New will tell you."

“Tell me what?"

“About his plans and all. I just know that he wants to get distanced with you cause he thinks that your world is too contrast from his."

“I see..." Gun said and looked at the door again and this time, Off entered. Finally! Gun looked at Off dazedly who was wearing a sparking black jack with black tee-shirt underneath it. Off was wearing a black mask too. Plus he didn't brought anything which could support him to walk, he's just holding Ohm's hand. Gun got a bit pissed but he knows that Off might get embarrassed is if everyone sees him as a blind person. Plus Off had a huge gift in his hand. Gun rushed to Off.

“Hey Off! You're here!" Gun said and hugged him. Off also hugged him back touching his bare back.

“Gun are you wearing backless?" Off asked being a bit amazed.

“Yeah... Do you like it?"

“Well it's okay. I rarely heard about men wearing backless."

“Oooo... Well come inside, I got your safe place ready. Tay will be around there."

“Thanks... Oh yeah here's a gift for you. I painted it..." Off said handing Gun the gift.

“Thank you! I can't wait to see it!"

“Congratulations Gun..."

“Umm... Come with me." Gun said and held Off's hand and took him to his table. Gun pulled a chair and helped Off to sit.

“Make yourself comfortable, okay?"

“Umm... Well Ohm won't be able to stay for long, I have another friend coming."

“Oh sure sure no problem."

“Umm." Off said being a bit uncomfortable. He's not used to these parties and all. After a while Tor came and waved at Ohm, Ohm also waved at him and asked him to come to their table.

“Hey Off! Tor has came!" Ohm said.

Before Off could hear Tor and look at him, Tor hugged him. Off hugged back.

“How are you doing Off?" Tor asked.

“I am fine... You?"

“I missed you..." Tor said snuggling his head on Off's neck. They were quite like lovers, three years ago.

“I missed you too... Stand up and sit besides me." Off said and made him sit.

“Hey Tor, I can trust you, right? Off hasn't brought anything to help him walk or anything. So if I leave, you're gonna be here, right?"

“I will be..."

“Okay then I'm leaving. Take care bub." Ohm said.

“Give me voice messages when you reach home." Off said to Ohm.