Steve ~ Eddie

Cg!~Steve
Little!~Eddie

(Requested by @Larri6ox )

Ever since the whole upside down thing, Eddie has been having lots of nightmares, and he's been super flinchy.

Another downfall about it, is that after he was in the hospital he's been having bladder problems. Especially when he regresses, and or when he's having a hard time with something.

But today him and Steve were supposed to be hanging out and having a little day. He didn't want Steve to know that he had been having accidents lately. That was just super embarrassing to him.

Eddie paced around the trailer thinking of ways he could possibly prevent his accidents. But then he got startled by the loud knocking on the door.

He got confused but opened it anyway only to see Steve. Which he came earlier than expected. "Steve? You weren't supposed to be here for like..another hour.?"

"What, is it a bad thing I came early? I just wanna see my baby longer!" Steve said walking into the trailer and giving his boyfriend a kiss in the cheek. 

"Oh, well, I was just about to call you and suggest that todays little day be off.." Eddie said looking down and scratching his neck. "What? Why? You never want to cancel your little days!"

"Yeah, I know, but uh. We can just do it next time!" Eddie responded to the taller male. "Eddie did something happen? Is that why you dont want to regress? You know you can tell me anything baby."

The regressor didn't respond and just zoned out. He wasn't being THAT obvious that Steve knew something was up right? He was being totally slick with not having his little day!

"Ok, you seem a little out of it Eddie. I think you should rest a bit." Steve said taking Eddies hand and going to the boys room.

They laid down and Eddie thought that if Steve had fallen asleep first, he could get out of his grip and avoid having one of his accidents in front of his boyfriend.

They cuddled for a bit and Eddie thought that Steve had fallen asleep already. He needed to go to the bathroom anyway and he wanted to go as quick as he can to avoid an accident. So he tried to get out of the taller males hold.

When he tried getting up he just got pulled right back down. "Steve let go." Eddie said trying to get up again but was no use. "Cmon Eddie, just go to sleep with me." "No Steve, now let go." Eddie said thrashing around for a second.

But Steve, being in a jokingly mood just smiled and flipped them so that Steve was sitting on top of Eddie. "Why're you so grumpy today Eds?" "Im not! I just need you to get off me!" He said struggling to get away from his boyfriend.

"Baby you need to calm down, yelling isn't gonna get you anywhere." Steve said kissing the other males cheek. But then Eddie felt it, he was for sure done for. He covered his face and started silently crying in defeat of his boyfriend.

"Eddie?" Steve questioned at the sudden silence and lack of thrashing around. When the taller male tried removing Eddies hands off his face, Eddie suddenly hit Steve on the arm. Not strong enough to hurt a lot, but enough to hurt for a few minutes. "You' a meanie daddy!" He said as he started sobbing even more.

"What did daddy do hun? Im sorry for being a meanie. But don't hit me." He said trying to hug the little, but the mentally younger just pushed him which ended up in him falling off the bed.

"Jesus Eddie! What is your problem? You can't just be rude to me all day!" Steve said getting up and crossing his arms as he waits for an answer from the little. "I try 'nd have no accident 'nd you made me have one!" He sobbed as he covered himself even more with the covers.

Steve sat down next to the boy. "Sweetheart daddys sorry.. but why wouldn't you tell me about your accidents? I couldve helped you hun." He said playing with Eddies hair.

Eddie just shrugged and leaned into his caregiver. "Well let's get you out of these icky clothes and give you a bath alright? Then we can change the sheets and talk."

He picked the boy up and took him to the bathroom setting up his bath. When it was done he stripped the boy of his wet clothes and set him in the tub.

"Do you want bubbles? Or your toys?" "Bubbles!" Eddie said splashing the water. Steve chuckled and put bubbles in the tub with the boy.

After Steve washed Eddie up and dried him, they went to the bedroom where he got dressed and then Steve changed the sheets. The taller male set the little on the bed. "Alright hun, now why didn't you tell me about your accidents?" He questioned.

"Cause 'den you think I gross!" He said frowning. "Eddie I would never think you're gross. How long have your accidents been happening?" "When I was in 'da hospi'al.."

"Hunny that was a long time ago.." Steve said hugging the mentally younger. "Okay..I have an idea Eds. How about you try pull ups hm?" Eddie stared at him with a blank face before he looked down and shrugged.

"Okay, I'll get you some tomorrow hun." Steve said kissing Eddies forehead. "And, it's 30 minutes past your naptime mister. So lets have a nap." The taller said, laying down on the bed.

Eddie just nodded and snuggled into his boyfriend. Both of them immediately fell asleep not too long after.

Apologies for not updating sooner❤️