(2)

Next day**

Siddharth enters in college. All girls were simpt for him, but he ignore them and stand on locker with his group, he thought they might have forget about yesterday, but they smirk and ask...

Faisu : " So, Mr. Nigam, Where's your girlfriend..."

Siddharth felt shoke and look at them

Sid : " g-girlfriend..? Oh yeah...i"ll show you in Resess.

Nervousness was clear on his face but he hides it and walks toward his class while faisu and riyaz burst in laughter.

Faisu : " He is such a bad liar "

Riyaz nodded while laughing and they both to walks away.

Sid enters in class and saw whole class was playing nibba-nibbi things... he sulks and sat on last bench.

Soon it was resess Faisu and riyaz come in canteen. Sid come in canteen and saw them talking from away, Sid was now Hella nervous, he sweating.

Sid : " DAMNN...why there's not a single girl who is my type "

Faisu and riyaz come to him and raise there eye, siddharth know what they were trying to tell...

Sid : " She..She is in hallway, let her come, till then lets eat "

Siddharth tried to move away, bur Faisu got him and pull back.

Riyaz : " No worries, let's go to hallway "

Siddharth had no choice and nodded. They walks hallway,

Riyaz : " who is she, where is she, how is she "

Siddharth close eyes and controll his Anger, but it's rise up, he walks to the locker and pull a random arm or girl without even noticing, and pull her to munch force, he pinned that girl to locker and Smashed his lips on her.......
........To be continue

_____________________________

Goals for next chapter : 15+ votes 10+ comments