(5)

He gently start treating her ankle, while avneet bite her lips hard to controll her sobs but failed. She let out a muffled sob which catch siddharth's attention, he looked at her. Her face was red, puffy eyes, she looked teired and miserable. He don't know why but he felt a pang in his heart seeing her this state. He closed his eyes and breath out heavily, controlling his emotions and complete treating her ankle. He looked at avneet again and sigh as he saw her looking away trying her best to not cry more. He gulped and finally spoke.

Sid :- Do you like begin called looser or something? Why the fuck you can't stand up for yourselfe you idiot?

His words were enough to stabe avneet's heart, he personally wanted to encourage her but doesn't know he made her feel more weak and useless, does this idiot even know what she is going through?

Avneet stayed silent and tried to stand up but pain pulled her back and she hissed in pain. Siddharth rolled his eyes.

Sid :- You're literally a pathetic idiot already so why can't you just ask for help?

Avneet cletched her fist as his words, she didn't wanted to stay silent anymore, she shouldn't tho.

Avu :- If I was a pathetic idiot I would have never claimed a complete stranger as my boyfriend!

Avneet said this while looking in his eyes, siddharth narrowed his eyes and moved closer to Avneet.

Sid :- where the heck was this courage when those girls were literally physically harming you?

That was he was trying to Do. He wanted her to feel stronger. Avneet looked at him in shoke and then looked down not knowing what to say anymore siddharth suddenly held under her chin and made her looked at him

Sid :- let's make a deal....be my fake girlfriend for 2 months....and I promise no one in college will ever bully untill you are here...

Avneet was shoke and gulp looking down. But she can't deny the fact that she wanted to get away from all these bullies. She finally found a way to get away from all these shits. She looked at him and nodded. Siddharth smirk and nodded back.

To be continue....