3.

Continue...

Siddharth Smashed his lips on her, he felt warm and soft lips, but right now he was aggressive, he Start moving his lips on her's harshly. His big hands were pinning her small wrist to the wall. But suddenly he felt a drop on his cheek, he pull away. He look at the girl. She was beautifull. She slowly look at him, her big doe eyes filled with tears, Her eyes were looking like a daimound.

He was still pinning her to wall, been too close to her, he heared teeth clitring sound. He notice her literally trembling. He let go off her wrist, and move back away. He hold her wrist again and come in center of hallway.

Sid :- " EVERYONE ATTETION!! THIS GIRL IS ONLY MINE!!! MY GIRLFRIED AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. PLEASE RESPECT HER!!!

His words were enough too shoke the whole hallway, everyone knows him. Siddharth is popular, HEARTHROB and right now he was holding hand of a nerd which was shoker. Faisu riyaz immediately come near him and

Faisu :- " Siddharth!!! You're dating her??? This useless nerd!!!??? "

Siddharth glared at him.

Sid :- " yes I'm! That's not your problem!!! "

Siddharth take that girl's hand drag her to the empty class room. He enters and was about to lock door, but soon he heared a shout....

Girl :- " STOP!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!! "

Her voice was Shaky, It was showing that she was scared.

Sid :- " Shut up, ms. Avneet kaur, you should not use tongue infront of me!!! "

Avneet flinch at his harsh deep tone of speaking. Siddharth start taking step closer, while she moves backward

Avneet :- " Stay away "

She said almost like whisper but enough to let him hear, he ignored her and kept going toward her until she hit the, he caged her between her arms.

Sid :- " this will be the fake relationship! If you try to tell anyone then first remember my dad owns this school. And I won't mind kicking you out!! So be carefull! "

He warned in calm yet husky deep voice making her shiver. Her eyes teary. He then freed her and left.

_____________________________

I'm sorry for updating from long time now I will be regular.

I know it's short, I promise next will be long

Goals : 30+ votes 20+ comments

I won't update until goals complete