Grandma Titties with Maximum Velocity!

- continue -

Quackity ran as fast as he could toward the cabin, his balls giggling with the wind. Wait did I say giggling? I guess those nuts have a broken sense of humor.

Finally, he was at the door, and knocked on it a few times waiting for a response.
After 20 seconds, no one responded to the knock. He didn't hear anyone inside; but couldn't see anyone inside either, because the windows were boarded up and had curtains draped over them anyways.
He busted the door open and laid BBH on the torn up, moldy couch. It was disgusting and neither of them were into that but it was all they had.

He searched around the counters and dirty drawers to find anything useful, but nothing. He fell to his knees, his balls cushioning them.
He began to think about what to do. Oh, I know!
Quackity remembered that if you piss on someone's balls they will become healthy again within 48 hours. 48 hours was a long ass time, but it guaranteed BBH would be okay by that time.
He didn't have to piss, though, so he ran outside to find a body of water. All there was, was a small puddle. But if it was liquid, and he drank enough of it, he'd eventually piss, right?

He slurped the Muddy water and then farted a little bit, but he ran back inside the cabin to wait.
He eventually, just fell asleep, completely forgetting about how he had to piss on BBH's wrinkly nuts.

He woke up and BBH was ... gone?!
He panicked, remembering how he literally placed BBH right fucking there on the stupid fucking couch!!!!

He sprinted outside the cabin and ran around calling BBH's name. Nothing responded.

This was the end..
...
...
...
I'd never see my sloppy BBH ever again
...
...
...
...
..
.

.
..
...
...."QUACKITY?!" Yelled out BBH, running around, his massive healed balls giggling  with him, (wtf is so funny?)
BBH turned his head and saw the cabin. He assumed that Quackity was inside, waiting for him.
"qua-"
"..ckity?"
He saw no one in the cabin, except for a dead corpse that was ATLEAST 30 years old.
"Quackity?! Quackity?!?!?!?!?!?"
BBH was searching for ANY hints of where Quackity was. As he had his back turned, he felt something touch his asscheek.
He turned around and saw something in the door, but it immediately slammed shut, with a loud thud.
He ran to the door and tried to pull it open, failing horribly to do so.
It was a push door, you stupid sack of cat shit.
He pushed the door. But it wouldn't move a single bit. He was locked inside by someone. Or someTHING. Boo scawy boo

He was stuck inside the dark cabin, the only light coming from a small gap in the boards covering the windows, and a dead corpse which looked like his grandma. He sat down, thinking how he'd get out.

- tbc..? -