Chapter 3 - Paislee's diagnosis

While the girls are out shopping, Paislee started acting in a way that wasn't normal for her, the girls noticed, and kept an eye on her. Paislee was talking with Nat, who was trying to figure out what was wrong, when suddenly, "N-Nat I-I-I C-Can't Breathe." Nat immediately held her in a tight embrace, Wanda helped Nat calm her down while Carol called Clint to tell him what was happening. When things had died down, they decided to go back to the compound. Once there, Paislee went straight to Clint who had told Bruce what had happened. He took her to the lab, and after alot of talking, and consoling, Clint talked Paislee into getting tested. During the tests Paislee started shaking, Clint held her tightly, and she soon stopped shaking. After the tests were comeplete, it was determined she had PTSD. With the severity of her PTSD, it was decided that a service dog would be important incase something were to happen when she was by herself for whatever reason. Bruce wrote a note saying she needed a service dog, Tony had called Rhodey, who came to the Compound to pick up the note. Due to the severity of the issue Rhodey was able to move Paislee to top priority, and in only 1 year Paislee was matched with her service dog. At first Paislee was unsure of the whole service dog idea, but that all changed one day. Paislee was in her room with her service dog, because Clint wouldn't let her go anywhere without it, when she suddenly started breathing heavily, Sam, the service dog, carefully pushed Paislee to the floor, and laid on her chest. As he was on her chest, JARVIS informed Clint that Paislee was having a panic attack. Clint came upstairs, right as Paislee calmed down, he hugged Paislee. "What happened daddy," "You had a panic atatck," Paislee was quiet, "guess what," Clint asked, "What," "did you know daddy wasn't here until 1 mimute ago?" "What, how wha..." Clint laughed, "Sam calmed you down," Paislee was smilling, then she hugged Sam, and they all went downstairs. On the way down, "daddy," "yes Paislee," "I think I want to keep Sam now," Clint smiled knowing it was hard for her to accept it. Downstairs, Paislee saw Nat, and Wanda, "What are you doing?" Wanda looked at Nat, both just smiled, then Paislee went outside with Sam, and Clint came too. Back inside Nat, and Wanda were telling the team about their plan. They thought it was a good idea, and when Paislee came in, they told her. "Wait, your taking me where," Paislee was excited, "does my dad know," Clint laughed, "yes I do, I told them they could." Paislee was super excited to go to the beach with the team, she ran upstairs to start packing. Then she remembered Sam, "DADDY ARE WE BRINGING SAM?" "Paislee don't yell, yes we are bringing Sam," a few hours later they were on the road to the beach. When they reached the beach Paislee asked Clint, "do I have my own room like at home?" Clint answered, "No but your sharing with Nat, and Wanda," Paislee went to the room with Nat, and Wanda, and they started unpacking. Once they were unpacked, they were informed they were all gooing to the beach, they got their swimsuits, and sunscreen on, and went to the beach with the team. When they returned from the beach, they showered, and got ready for bed.