My Star - Suho

SUNDAY

MORNING AROUND 9:30 A.M.
SUHO'S POV:

I woke up breathing heavily, with tears running down my cheeks, I sighed 'I again dreamt of Byul'

I adopted Byul when I was in high school and training at SM. I can say, it was the toughest phase of my life. Hectic trainings, long study schedules, no breaks, no rest, continuously being on my feet studying and practicing, trying my best to give it my all, trying to be perfect...it made me sick.

Sick of the tiring routine, sick of my parents not being supportive towards my dream, sick of the pressure at school and at training, sick of literally everything.

To be honest, I would have given up if Byul wasn't by my side. She was my only getaway from all these sh!ts of my life back then.

Our story was beautiful ~

As soon as I got home, she ran towards me asking for a hug. A warm hug that felt like home. She was literally my home, my emotional support, my family away from home.

You left me with a memory ~

I broke me into a million pieces when I heard about her passing away. I couldn't believe that she wasn't by my side anymore, my star, my Byul. Why did you leave me? Maybe, I failed to look after her. I didn't get to say a goodbye, I couldn't be there by your side when you needed me, I'm so bad..

I couldn't hold it in anymore, i broke down very badly. The memory of the times I spent with Byul, replayed in my mind. Her little paws, her hugs, her tiny barks, her smile, her excitement... everything. She was my everything.

There are many things I can't say, yeah ~

I want to say a lot of things to you Byul..just once comeback to me. I want to hug you tightly, i wanna be there by your side, I want to help you heal the way you did to me.

My Byul, she's really my star. I don't know if i would even exist right now if she wasn't there.

I sobbed harder to a point that my cries got louder. Ari rushed inside my room, "What's wrong babe?" with worry all over her face. "I miss my Byul" i cried, hugging her waist. She patted my head, listening to my cries.

I want to call you quietly ~

"I miss her, i want to hug her, i want to thank her and be by her side.." I cried. Ari said nothing, but kept patting my head.

After a few minutes, I calmed down. "Thanks babe, i feel better after talking it out" I said, with dry tears on my face. Ari held my face in her hands and said "Babe, you don't need to thank me for that. I understand. I don't know what to say, but just remember she's still watching you from up there. If she sees you like this, I'm sure it will break her too. So, let's be happy, okay? I know it's hard when you lose someone you loved like anything, but let's try to be happy okay?" She said.

I nodded and gave a small smile. Ari sat down next to me, held my hand and rubbed the top of my hand with her thumb, in a gently way, which helped me ease out. She leaned on my shoulder and said "If you ever miss her, remember she's always with you". I leaned on her head and hmmed.

I got out of my room, walking towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water and memories of Byul running around my house flashed into my mind, bringing a huge smile to my face.

The moment I wish I couldn't forget ~

I placed a hand on my heart and said to myself 'You're always here, Byul". She's always in my heart. Thinking of her, a sense of warmth spread throughout my body.

Thank you for the wonderful memories my star, thank you for everything. Thank you for existing. I love you very much, Byul.

I will always love you, my star.

--

I know I'm too late to post this. Also, in the light of the recent events, my bestie said it might be comforting to someone, so I published it anyways 🫶🏻

Miss you Byul..
Thank you for accompanying Suho through his toughest times..

Fly high Moonbin 🫶🏻