Chp 6- Bad

Sirius POV

I sit down staring at her peaceful face which will soon have a bullet in it.I look at her as she opens her eyes.
"You are awake"I ask

"Does it look like I'm sleeping" she says.

She is sassy and I like that.She keeps giving comebacks to my questions.
"Who are you working for? The Russians?" I ask her

"I work for myself"

I ask again in hopes that she will say the truth but she doesn't.What a waste of beauty and brains? I hold my gun up...She doesn't flinch...she only closes her eyes... making me  a bit hesitant to shoot her.

I'm used to seeing people cower in fear infront of me but she doesn't look afraid.Romerez,my PA steps into the room and I lower the gun.I take the files from his hand...I had asked them to do a background check on her..but she had no link with Russians but her father did.I start to read her biography..she had it rough.. killing someone at the age of 13,I even started killing at the age of 15...it is clear she is strong....She is that woman...The Shadow...an assassin police has been trying to track for years...a professional thief...I can see the angry look in her eyes as I read her biography.Damn...Her eyes are so alluring...I hit myself to pull myself back..This woman deserves to die for trying to  steal an important pen drive from me.I'm going to offer her a deal....She will work for me....

" I want you to work for me...You clearly have potential..You knocked out some of the best fighters

"Those were your best men...Wow"

Her tone was dripping with sarcasm.I stared at her plump pinkish lips.....I wish I could take her here right now....

She agrees but starts to mutter certain rules.I don't have a problem,she will come begging for it and I could just give her a new nickname.

"Fine, tesoro" I say.She really is a treasure..smart,skilled and beautiful..He knew she was a virgin...It was on the file..How could such a hot lady still be a virgin?

"Can you free me now, chooch"she says

No....She didn't just call me stupid.... This girl doesn't fear anything.....

I near her and whisper in her ears"Say it a little bit nicely, tesoro"