Chp 14- Dagger

Sirius POV

I go to my room..hell.. I'm drunk..I walk out and I find myself going to Esmeray's room.I open the door and there she was.....naked.Her breasts proportional,she has a flat stomach.I notice the written tattoo on her back and her thigh.She turns her back to face me and I see the anger in her eyes.

Esmeray- Sirius Remerez....

Oh God....My name sounds sexy as it rolls of her tongue.She takes a bath towel and covers herself.She started to take gentle strides towards me.Oh God....I can feel my member leap up in joy.....

Esmeray- Sirius.... Sirius,honey

She pushes me onto the chair and sits on me.I try to snake my hand on her waist but she puts my hand aside.

Esmeray- You've been a bad boy... Coming into my room whiles I'm naked.....You deserve a punishment...Say"Punish me" and I will.

I groan as she straddles my lap.I'm mostly the domineering man in bed but for her I will be submissive. I thought she wasn't interested in sex...
"Punish me"
She smiles and I suddenly feel a lump in my throat.I feel the hard dagger at the back of my neck.
"You asked for a punishment"she says.

I feel the pressure of the dagger on my neck but I only smile.

"What the fuck is funny"she says

"Tesoro,I know you can't kill me...."

"You underestimate my power,chooch"

"You kill me...I kill you..We will be together in the stars"

I have my gun also at her waist.She ain't the only one who goes around carrying a weapon.She chuckles and licks the side of my face.I groan...naa..She is tricking me but I will allow myself to be tricked just this one time.