A Date?

(After the errands) "Well those are all the errands I had today." Liam stated ." I see, well it's pretty late already why don't you stay the night I'll even treat you to dinner and you can take the morning train." Sherlock suggest remembering what what John told him. " well I guess I'll have to take you up on that offer." Liam said blushing holding back a smile. " Any restaurant in particular you want to go to?" Sherlock asked Liam. " I hear the new restaurant Rose Dinner has the most sublime steak, why don't we go there." Liam suggest. "Well Rose Dinner it is." Sherlock says. The two walk to the restaurant in a somewhat awkward science but it's also straggly comfortable. As there walking Liam reaches for Sherlock's hand the two are now holding hands. Sherlock wants to comment on it but decides to just let it be. The two arrive at the restaurant and get seated at a table towards the back. The restaurant is filled with couples and it makes sense the restaurant is definitely one that has a romantic atmosphere. Sherlock can't help but to blush a little. " It's funny with the atmosphere of this restaurant it almost feels as though we're on a date." Liam chuckles. "I guess your right." Sherlock laughs in response. "And about that Liam I-." Sherlock gets cut off by the waiter. "Pardon me but here are your menu's." The waiter says as he leaves two menus in the table. "Oh right what you were saying before the waiter showed up." Liam asks. "Oh nothing important." Sherlock says blushing. The two soon place there orders and finish there meal.