A day spent together

The rest of the day went well William got over his hangover and Sherlock and him spent the day together going over cases and catching up after months of not interacting and just enjoying each other's company . They had the flat to themselves as John was out with Marry till the next day. For reason William noticed tiny things about Sherlock that he never did before and he noticed how his heart skipped a beat when Sherlock got close to him. William suddenly remembered what he had said to Sherlock the previous night but decided not to bring it up."Hey Liam it's pretty late want me to get started on dinner." Sherlock offered. "I can't possibly ask that much of you especially since you let me stay the night, I could also make us dinner as well." William said. " if you do wish then, but if you need any help at all I'll be right here." Sherlock chuckled. A few minutes later William was cooking a dish that Louis taught him how to cook and then suddenly he feels hands grab his waist pulling him in a tight embrace. "Holms?" William said shocked at the gesture. " you don't mind this do you Liam?" Sherlock asked as to not make the blonde uncomfortable."I don't mind, I'm just a little surprised that's all." William responded. They stay in that same position until the food is done cooking and then they to to the table to eat. "So ready for the train tomorrow Liam?" Sherlock asked as he's setting his plate in the table."I suppose so all my things are packed though it wasn't much I didn't intend to stay as long as I did much less get drunk." William said. "I guess so, though I do wish we could see each other more often everything is so boring without you."the detective said with a sigh. William only chuckles at that. They sit in silence as they both finish their food and Sherlock goes to wash the dishes. "Say Liam do you remember anything from last night?" Sherlock asks. " I only remember arriving at your flat nothing past that."William responded hiding the fact he remembered more. "I see."Sherlock said with a sign. As it was pretty late they decided to go to bed William offered to sleep on the couch but of course the detective didn't allow that so they ended up in the same bed yet again but not saying a word this time. William then turns to face Sherlock and they both face each other still not saying a word."can't sleep Liam?" Sherlock asks whispering." Seems like it what about you ." William says. " well it seems I can't sleep either." Sherlock says. They both again lay in silence and suddenly Sherlock pulls William into a tight embrace that night they both slept in each others arms.