tears of gold.

So let me explain this chapter so a song named tears of 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭 I listened to today and it gave me an idea what if TanQR has the tears of 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕 and a high school bully named Sam used him for gold and Kreek knew it all but TanQR didn't know so Kreek finds him bleeding and crying gold everywhere.
Let's get into this.
---------------------------------
TanQR
I grabbed my book from my locker in the loud hallway until my 'friend' came up to me saying they need fucking money I didn't want to be a 'bad' friend so I just nodded and asked them to be in room 404 the old class room that has no rules or teachers I sighed when they left me alone standing there looking at the floor and closing me locker quietly I walking to third period in the school it was my favorite things in the school computer science. I opened the door and walked in fastly and closing the door because I get to sit next to ♡Kreek♡..
Voices:
TanQR is a simp
Simp
OOOOO A crush~
Kreek and TanQR~
Oh shut up voices..
I blushed under my mask looking at the book a held in my hands about love.. And s-sex.. I grabbed the wrong book because of Sam my god Kreek is gonna look at me weird I didn't want to cry anymore until Kreek came in and walked to me and sat to me "hey TanQR" "oh hey" "what's that book about?" "Oh... Uhm... You can see yourself please don't look at me.." He pulled his hand out for the book I gave it to him and he grabbed it and read the title I looked at the floor almost blushing..? Huh I never get this nervous around him until I heard a little laugh I looked up and it was him smiling and blushing "TanQR- did you grabbed this-" I nodded slowly "you know this is pretty cool to me and some kids-" I sat there looking at him staring at his beautiful eyes blue eyes with kinda brown and his hair so soft.. "Uh TanQR?? Earth or TanQR???" "Oh sorry about that" the teacher came in "hello class today we're going to do a project that is 88% of your grade it's kinda lowbecause I don't want you guys feel like a toy doing something that is hard" he turned around to the board and starting writing the partners list "okay Sam and Jack Will, Luis D with Bryanna, (don't you make your friends in this book if these are their names🥲) TanQR and Kreekcraft!" Me and Kreekcraft are partners that good he does nothing I do everything I think he will say yes or no because he doing nothing "me and TanQR are partners yes!" I heard Kreek say in a soft beautiful voice that will make me fall for him "wait we are partners?" "Yeah!" "Okay" I grabbed my phone out my pocket and texted my 'friend' saying "it's time." I turned my phone and got up "where you going?" "Oh somewhere.. can I have my book back?" He nodded to me he gave me my book and I grabbed it and walked to the door and opened it and I walked out and closed it I walked to room 404 seeing Sam going in room 404 I ran to the room I opened the door and walked in and closed thedoor I walked to her "about time bitch" she was hoovering over me to push me down and she did making a loud bump sound she kicked my face that when my right eye became blurry kinda.. I was about to cry. Sam pulled my hair and cut my hair not my hair.. Kreek loves my hair..
I started to cry and gold started coming out of my tears she grab the 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 tears of mine. Sam was smiling when she got the gold I had fucking enough because she said something that I will yell.. "Keep on fucking crying!" I got up and started talking "Mama always told me that I was too naive, Gave away my trust for pennies..I said 'don't you worry', Didn't think that I'd be broken down and crying, help me Wrecked? Check, Heart in debt? All you do is come around, just came here to collect. Wrecked? Check, Heart in debt? Don't you know that I cried TEARS OF GOLD FOR YOU..!" When I said that I never regreted what I said.. "I sit Here poor for you, collect my pennies and my dimes! That's why you love it when I cry..!" More tears in my eyes it was very blurry I heard someone open the door I rubbed my eyes and saw it was Kreek.. My savoir.. Sam tried to talk it out but Kreek didn't believe her he just clean up the floor of my tears and putting it in this bag saying.. "Don't fucking touch this bag" well I can't blame him it my tears after all "come up TanQR.." I grabbed the bag and walked up to me "let's go.." He grabbed my hand and ran to the lockers "are you okay?" "No.. I feel that my eyes need to sleep.." "Oh okay let me hurry up then.." He grabbed all my stuff and his and walked out of school while me is just following him "where are we going?.." "Ehh... My place" "okay"
-time skip-
"We are here" "woah cool place" " thanks let's go" he grabbed my hand with a big smile on his face I almost had a nose bleed..
Tanqrrr is a simp
Simp
Tell him~
SimP
TELL HIm
God his hand is kinda warm he opened the door to his room.. "Cool.." "Yup thx let me do something come" he let me in his room and he put the bag on the drawer and walking to the bed and he just layed down.. I layed down with him but the other side of the bed I felt something touching me behind my back I looked who it was.. Kreek "ugh.. Sleep or else.." I heard.. I nodded and closed my eyes I said something before I Slept..
"Platinum love for you.."