fuck it!

as you guessed this is a RB Battles  chapter but it's sus so enjoy.

AY WAIT to understand look

This this video and
Kreek video

Skip to 2:53:19 and there's

SO GET READY FOR SMUT AND DARES

-------------------------------------------------
Kreek.
I did the most dumbest thing I've ever done so I lost the RB Battles today the January 14 2023 because of TanQR but I went to Twitter and Uploaded some stuff then I see a tweet from Ibella saying "me and pink are the ultimate team" and pinkleaf or pingleaf said "BEST DUO" and I sighed and said the dumbest thing that I will be died in TanQR's chest..
"KreekCraft x TanQR
Vs
Pinkleaf x Ibella
WHAT DO YOU SAY"
I didn't know it will get that much comments in a minute much of comments said sus things like
"Kreek x TanQR perfect couple", "Kreek x TanQR all the way!" And "this is gonna be in my photos forever" god I didn't know that kind of comments all make me blush! I closed Twitter and went on discord to text TanQR.
----------------------------------------------------
ᰔᩚenemy.ᰔᩚ

Kreek:
Hey TanQR we have a problem.

TanQR:
What did you do.

Kreek:
Something dumb..

TanQR:
Welp ima call you to talk.

Kreek:
Mk..

---------------------------------------------------
TanQR called me on discord and I answered "so what the problem?" "I said to Ibella something.." "What was it?" "-sigh- Kreek x TanQR vs Pinkleaf x Ibella." "DUDE." "I-Im s-sorry.." That was the only words that came out my mouth. I ended the call in fear in my eyes and tears. What did I do.. It's my fault nobody cares I do everything bad I don't win I just won RB Battles 1 (I think he won) that all.. I'm just a failure I got up from my chair and ran to my bed asn layed down crying in my eyes before Ibella called me on my Phone. I answered. "Hey Kreek TanQR told me to call you is something wrong?" "N-n-no j-j-just l-leave m-me a-alone..!" I handed up and I closed my eyes to sleep so early. I kept hearing messages and calls from someone at my PC and computer. Lucky I have my phone with an account that nobody not even Sabrina knows. I opened my account to play some piggy but... Bedwars.. No Kreek you'll have a break down just go in piggy and play some rounds. I hopped on piggy and played some rounds but until he joined me I don't know how.. He didn't know the account I was playing with. I sighed softly and see who is piggy it was TanQR god I guess it's his luck but there's one problem I play good so I have to play bad. I didn't have the guts to play anymore so I turned my phone off and got up and wiped my tears and went on discord on my PC seeing 99+ calls from TanQR god how much this man is worried so I called him he answered "sorry Kreek for yelling at you when  you ended the call I got so worried about you I'm sorry Kreek.." "I-its fine just come at my house tomorrow pinkleaf/pingleaf and Ibella is coming okay.?" "Okay bye." "Bye" I ended the call with a smile and layed down in my bed after that.
1:30 AM.
"AgH..~" I moaned loudly waking me up to turn around to see the one and only TanQR.. "Shhh..~" "T-TanQR stop it..~" "no way I love it..~" that made me even blush harder "MhM..~!" "It's not my fault your heat called me and you was saying "Daddy TanQR" to me..~" "okay fine but Let me sleep..~" "mhm..~" he got closer to my neck and bite it "MHM..~!!"

9:30 AM
-time skip to the game-
"Okay Kreek truth or dare" "Truth" "is it truth you love Kayla still?" "Ofc.." My voice tone did not sound happy but they didn't heard that I could feel something touching me to change my mind.. "TanQR your turn" "okay Truth or dare Pingleaf" "HE- ugh. Dare" "I dare you too tell us your type" "W-WHY" "it's a dare." "Fine I like men.." "Oooo~" that came out of Ibella's mouth. Fuck I feel something in me..~ (GUYS I DON'T KNOW IF PING LEAFT IS GAY SO DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT TO HIM because he might get mad-) "Okay Ibella truth or dare?" "DARE!" "I dare you guys to kiss" the face of TanQR wanted me to just laughed but I couldn't because someone is touching me that makes me go pretty horny..~ "GOD NO." "Fine" they both kissed each other fast pingleaf hated that kiss "okay my turn Kreek truth or dare." "D-dare" "I dare you and TanQR have sex." "w-WHAT" "Kreek it's dare..~ and also you guys have to do it too but record it then we have to." "Deal" pingleaf got up and Ibella and walked to the rooms of the guests. TanQR picked me up and ran to my room. He pull the camera on and pulled my pants down "ha all ready horny after my power..~" " fuc- A-AhH..~!!" Full he going that hard on me I can feel is dick all ready inside of me "mHMMMM..~!!!" FUCK..~! He found my g-spot fast. "S-slO a-aH..~" I couldn't say anything to him my moans we're cutting me out when I try to talk my knees felt numb he stopped so I can breathe he grabbed my thighs and kissed my neck everywhere leaving huge hickeys one my chest and neck "god you taste sweet..~" he left love marks everywhere.
-time skip-
"Ibella you okay?" "Yeah my knees are okay he just bite my neck that's al-.." "H-hey guys..~" "TANQR HOW HARD DID YOU GO ON HIM..?!" "Let the video explain..~" I was dead in TanQR's chest at least it was warm..
Maybe the dumbest things can be good things for you..
I have the best partner do i?
------------------------------------------
The idea is from me and here you go McDonald's worker Amelia_notfound4