New beginning -

A very tall well built figure stood in the small doorway. A dark black mask covered most of their face. He grabbed me. Pulling my small body to his huge one. He put one of his glove covered hands over my mouth. Right now I wished Luca was more then ever.
" Say a word and I'll kill you on the spot!" he whispered in my ear. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. He pulled me into my room and we jumped out the window. We hopped off the rooftop and he pulled me over to a jet black car with dark tinted windows. He yanked the car door open and shoved me inside before he slammed the door shut he shoved a gag in my mouth and put a mask on my face. I tried to breathe but all I did was inhale a cloudy foul smelling gas. And darkness started taking over my soul.
I woke up to a pain in my leg and when I sat up I heard someone evilly cackle and say something like ' someone's awake ' I don't know who this person was but I already didn't like them. He through a piece of cloth at me through the metal bars separating us, and mumbled ' get dressed ' I picked up the piece of clothing and noticed it was a dress. A pale pink colored short spaghetti strap dress. It was so short. I was about to take off my shirt and change when I noticed the guy was still starring at me.
" Turn around if you want me to change!" I accidentally yelled.
" a little mouthy adre we!?" he said his voice dripping with hate. I quickly got dressed. And he opened the lock, holding the metal bars down. Grabbed my slim arm harshly and drug me through a door that led to a stage. An audience full of hungry looking teenagers and a fedw way over hungry men. The guy who drug me out here pulled me by the arm next to him on the stage and said,
" this is Splash, I know what a silly name. She is 14, human of course. Quite mouthy and feisty, but beautiful, the bidding will start at 1,000 dollars" he said and my names not silly and what did he mean by human wasn't he human too? A bunch of teenagers started bidding ' 2,000' ' 5,000 ' then the crowd went slightly quiet.
" 100,000" someodne in the crowd shouted I was shocked. Everyone gasped. I couldn't find the guy who had said the such high number.
dd When the limo stopped I looked out the window and I saw a huge meadow followed by a huge pond with a bunch of baby ducks. I glanced out the other window and saw a castle sized house. He was starring at me like I was some kind of masterpiece. It was so odd but nice. OMG I miss Vapor so bad. Thats how Vapor used to look at me. Vapor was my boyfriend. He stepped out and slammed the door. I slowly followed his actions except I carefully shut the door.
He started walking towards the huge house. So I quietly followed. Trying not to get on his nerve.
" Put this on it will suit you better than that rag." He. Said as he threw a pink dress with lace sleeves and a lace collar at me. " sit on the gray couch in the sitting room and wait well I make some dinner. "
" I can cook dinner master!" I replied in my sweetest voice.