Penthouse party

You were an unfinished character in your game, but that didn't matter. Your game was out of order anyway. You were the only one to escape the game before the plug was pulled, it was a racing game.

Now, you live with Ralph in his pile of dump. You were currently waiting outside of Pacman's game waiting for Ralph.

"Hey Ralph!" you greeted your friend with a big smile, "Hey.." he replied. "So, how was it? Did you tell them?" you asked. "Yeah, they asked if I was going Turbo."

"Because you're tired of being treated like a criminal? It's not your fault your were programmed to be the bad guy. Just because you're a bad guy doesn't mean that you're...a bad guy?"

Ralph chuckled as you both walked to his game. "Plus, it doesn't get any better with me. People constantly ask if I'm going Turbo because of the clothing colours I was programmed with, red and white! And sure I can be a little competitive, but that doesn't mean anything!"

"And because of your glitches?" you sighed, "Yeah, not my fault I wasn't finished." you grumbled. "You're okay, kid." "I'm 27..." you made it to the pile of bricks where you and Ralph slept. You jumped up an glitched as fireworks were in the air.

"They're throwing a party! Without us!" he dragged you to the penthouse. "I can walk on my own." you told Ralph and he let you go.

Once you got in the building, Ralph knocked on the door. One of the characters opened the door then quickly shut it, "It's Ralph and the Turbo person!" "Hey!" you yelled on the other side of the door.

Felix then opened the door to see you in the corner looking angrier than ever. "Hey Ralph...Y/n. Can I help you?" Felix greeted. "Hey, Feliz, just wanted to check on ya, saw a big ,uh, explosion over--over the building."

"Oh..those were fireworks" "Fireworks! Okay, is it somebody's birthday or-?" Felix winced, "It's more of an anniversary. 30th anniversary of our game, actually."

"What!" Ralph acted suprised, "Is that today?" you cocked an eyebrow, " I know!" Felix exclaimed. "I'm such a dummy with things, anyway, congratulaions."

"Thank you, Ralph. And to you too." Felix said as you got up from the corner. They both chuckled awkwardly as they stood still, "You good?" you asked, "Uh, just a heads up, Felix, they're bringing out the cake and a few shakes." 

"Hey Glen!" you waved, "Y/n." he shut the door. "Cake! Heard about this 'cake' stuff." Ralph played dumb. "never had it, no one ever seems to throw it out, never ends up in the dumb, never actually tasted it...Always wanted to try cake."

You knew what Ralph was doing, so you pushed him aside. "May we join the party? Since Ralph is part of the game and I'm basically his best(and only) friend." you said, "Oh, of course!"

"Ayoo! Everyone!" Ralph rushed into the room and cracked the ceiling and a peice fell on Felix's head and killed him. Since he's in his game, he re-generated. "I'm okay! I'm okay! Fit as a fiddle." Felix said.

"Now, you all know Ralph and Y/n." he gestured to the two of you. "Hello everyone." Ralph walked down the stairs, but they broke. "Why are they here?" Gene asked. "They're just here for a slice of cake!"

"And I'm also a big part of the game, technically speaking, why are YOU here Gene?" you glitched next to Ralph, "Okay, let's not start that." you told the two. "Oh look, the cake!" Felix said.

"I'll be dipped, you've really outdone yourself, Mary." a penthouse shaped cake stood there, "Look! And it has everyone on top!" someone exclaimed. You looked at the cake and saw that there was a tiny cake Ralph in a mud puddle.

"Hey Mary, what's the flavour that I'm stuck in there?" Ralph asked, "Oh..uh chocolate." she replied, "Never been real fond of chocolate." you smacked him on the arm, "Oh..I did not know that."

"I hate to be picky, but you know, this angry little guy here might be a lot happier if you put him up here with everyone else." Ralph put the tiny cake ralph on the roof, infront of Felix. "No no no, you see Ralph, there's no room for you up here."

He smacked the figure to the chocolate mud puddle, "Well, what about this, we can make room. We can take turns." he put Felix's figure in the chocolate puddle and his on top with a medal. "How about we just eat the cake!"

"Felix needs to be on the roof because he's about to get his medal!" Gene said, holding the Felix figure. "Only good guys win medals, and you sir, are no good guy."

"I could be a good guy if I wanted to and I could win a medal!" Ralph said angerly. You glitched out due to nervousness. "Uh-huh, and when you do, come and talk to us." Gene told Ralph. "then will you me be on top of the cake?"

"If you win a medal, we'll let you live here in the penthouse! But it will NEVER happen because YOU'RE just the bad guy who wrecks everything."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"NO, I'm not!" Ralph yelled as he smashed the cake. "Yes, you are." Gene said, "Let's go, Ralph." as Ralph walked away you went up to Gene, "What?" he asked. You put your hand on his head and glitched. "Ow! Why would you-"

"There is no hero without a villain...I hope you know that. Just because Ralph is programmed as a bad guy, doesn't mean he's a bad guy." you walked off.