" Yes Sir "

Soap sighed in relief as the hot water of the shower cascades over his body,  soothing the soreness of his muscles.  The prior day's events had been nothing short of hell for himself and his team. Graves's betrayal had truly thrown everything to shit.  Hell! If not for ghost he probably wouldn't have made it out of Las Almas alive.  For all the man's less than.....friendly behavior soap did enjoy working with him. His thoughts drifted back to that night. He didn't think he and ghost would make it out alive. But when it comes down to it they did make a great team.  Not that, that grumpy Brit would ever admit it.

That whole situation could have gone south very quickly for both of them. But thankfully it didn't and they were able to get out alive.  Not to say it wasn't a little fun.  Ghost having a sense of humor was very unexpected.  Cracking a joke every now and again to help lighten the mood, no matter how morbid some of his jokes could be.  But it was something about the way the older man would call him 'Johnny',  that made him weak at the knees.

The way it effortlessly rolled off his tongue, that thick British accent making MacTavish blush like a fool. Soap found it hard to even think straight when the man called him 'Johnny'. 

'Look at you, Johnny.  All I did was say your name and you're already a mess. Such a little slut'

Soap could feel his cock starting to grow hard.  The sensation of the water beating down on him not helping the situation.

'Get down on your knees and suck my cock, Johnny.  Like a good little boy'

"Mmm"

Soap knew this was wrong, however, it was even harder to stop the thoughts of ghost from flooding his mind. The sound of that deep, rough, yet silky voice in his ears.  The feeling of hands moving up and his body, the warmth of those lips on his neck.  His cock was becoming painfully hard at the thought of it! 

I'm alone it wouldn't matter if I rubbed one out. Would it?

"It's fine, just this once" soap reasoned,  there wasn't a way anyone would know.  He was alone, just him and his thoughts. 

Taking hold of his cock he began to stroke himself.  starting off with slow even strokes that sent shivers up his spine. Whimpers and gasps echo off blue-tiled walls,  fantasies becoming scarily more vivid as he imagines ghost's cock.  The feeling of it pounding deep into his ass from behind, his large hand gripping his throat. Cutting off his airflow just enough to send him over the edge. 

"Aahh mmm "

'You like it when I use you, Johnny'

" aaa aaa,  mmmm fuck" he groaned picking up his pace. His hole ached painfully with a need to be filled.  Sadly his fingers would have to be enough. Sucking on his fingers before shoving them inside himself.

"Fuucckk,  aaaah aaaa ghost!  P-please please aaaa"

"Yes Johnny"

It felt as if time had frozen as if he himself had frozen. His escalating heartbeat hammered in his ear, drowning out everything around him. How he wished to disappear. To be swallowed up by some hole never to be seen again. Yet there he still stood. The feeling of running water down his chest was a painful reminder of his current reality.

When did he walk in!!  I thought I had locked the door!!! 

Soap panicked. Not wanting to turn around and face ghost. How could he?   The man he had just been fantasizing about, calling out for as he pleasured himself, now only stood a few meters away. A blush crept up his neck and ears,  there was no way he could ever face him again!